General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be a Pietro collectible someday mark my words..!

speaking of Kracko I found a dollar frame for mine
yILQyEb.jpg

I was considering putting the collectible stickers on it but it looks p good how it is (can't rly tell in the picture but it's a reflective silver)

there will be a Pietro collectible someday mark my words..!

If there's ever a Pietro collectible I'll buy it idc how much tbt I have

Also I've been posting a lot on here today... guess I'm feeling extra anti-social :)

Offered to give my presents to my sister and her boyfriend early today...though, they declined. Oh well!

It's a bottle of Jim Beam whiskey and Finlandia vodka, btw..;)

Offered to give my presents to my sister and her boyfriend early today...though, they declined. Oh well!

Come over here and we can share it m8. :D

Also so glad I found a KK Slider amiibo.. <3 mai hippie doggo... now someone make a harv one pls

Come over here and we can share it m8. :D

Also so glad I found a KK Slider amiibo.. <3 mai hippie doggo... now someone make a harv one pls

Omg if they make a Harv amiibo I'm putting it right next to my Wal :D

yasss. and yeah i really hope they do although they probs have to find some use for it first, well how about making his clothes and headband :p

Also seems my 2nd order of WA cards is in my country, here's hoping I can get em this week!

Do You not get bells for posting the "The Basement". I just made two comments and I don't seem to be getting any bells.

Do You not get bells for posting the "The Basement". I just made two comments and I don't seem to be getting any bells.

Nope, you don't unfortunately. I think there is a few more like Bulletin Board and some other that doesn't do that either

After I was done posting in Zendel?s anger issues thread in Brewster?s, I noticed there was this kid who is also in ISS (In-School-Suspension) looking over my shoulder seeing what I (am) typing/typed. Really? :mad:

Last edited:
One of our cats, Bella, got euthanized today. Godspeed, Bella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back