General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many vinyls I want that are either obscure af or just expensive or that I can't buy anyways rip living here ahaha.

If you have a problem with a hate-filled troll, an argument-ensuing troll, a pessimistic troll, or some other mean troll, you can use the Contact the Staff board or report them to deal with them.

If you have a problem with a funny troll, you're out of luck. The staff are these kind of trolls. Just look at the mirrors in House of Mirrors. This is clearly trolling. Even I fit this model of a troll.

Last edited:
If you have a problem with a funny troll, you're out of luck. The staff are these kind of trolls. Just look at the mirrors in House of Mirrors. This is clearly trolling. Even I fit this model of a troll.

I think there are more instances they do actually troll lol. Not only fun ways.

Good news: Found some ice cream cones in the back of the freezer!

Bad news: They're just the wrapped singles without the box and don't have the expiration date on them. :/

Pretty much and they overhype it pretty good and some shipper can be rabid. Wish I would just have watched it rather than buy it. It's pretty much randomly meme dialogue throughout the game and stupid stuff you are doing like pushing flowers on the water and whatnot. Not worth its hype just saying.

Well, I personally think the story's amazing, the character's are likable and the gameplay looks fun, but this is all just subjective opinions and Zendel should just take a look at a trailer or some gameplay and decide for themselves weather they wanna play or not.

Yeah, that was my opinion. Everyone is welcome to make their own but yeah the game series is a bit overhyped, to me at least.

Also man I had too much food today kms

I wonder, how many members on this site were born some point in time after Bell Tree Forums was created? And how many members on this site were born before WWII?

Last edited:
I wonder, how many members on this site were born some point in time after Bell Tree Forums was created? And how many members on this site were born before WWII?

Wait, when was bell tree created?

it's probably in some obvious place, and i've just never seen it.

Well since a lot of people are younger than 13 probably quite a few.

And I've seen people being 50+ but, well 70+ would def. be cool.

Does anyone use Pok?monCommunity?

I was thinking of leaving tbt and moving over there, however I don't know anybody over there...:(

Last edited:
Nope. I do go on Flight Rising but their forum is pretty edgy and "cringe" so eh I'm not as active.

Also can the mail company here stop sending me pickup notes all the time, I already paid my customs for my Sun game and those badges and I'm not gonna make thrice payments smh.

Last edited:
Somehow, people have been commenting on my blog more since I put the comment count in my sig. The higher the count, the more they would post, until it hits 100.

Does anyone use Pok?monCommunity?

I was thinking of leaving tbt and moving over there, however I don't know anybody over there...:(

Pok?Community was the first forum I was ever active on! I remember it having a pretty nice userbase but I haven't been around in a few years so idk what it's like these days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back