• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here, but got my Japanese copy today finally so hopefully it won't crash too bad.

I recently bought alpha sapphire. Finished Omega Ruby twice, and liked Kyogre and team Aqua better, so I went out and bought it.

I finished Moon and legit use it just to collect legendary and "trade-able" pokemon. Was thinking of getting into competive battling.

I also always wanted corocoro magazine! I've seen pictures of it around on Google.

Last edited:
I recently bought alpha sapphire. Finished Omega Ruby twice, and liked Kyogre and team Aqua better, so I went out and bought it.

I finished Moon and legit use it just to collect legendary and "trade-able" pokemon. Was thinking of getting into competive battling.

I also always wanted corocoro magazine! I've seen pictures of it around on Google.

What 3ds did you use with Moon btw?

Yeah I want it for pok?mon codes and **** lol.

Whooooo???? Lololol ROFLcoptor....

Speaking of inactive members, who has left TBT this year. ;__;

Darn it, gyro was one of the best things about this site!

tumblr_n9jzzemACN1tvkuk4o1_500.gif

How?

And I'm pretty sure he hasn't left completely, people take breaks every now and then so don't worry.

Just calling out homophobia and such, I suppose.

That's true, though.

Anyhow, I was gonna post this earlier, but I forgot to. When I was picking a gif for my signature, I was trying to deciding between what I chose and this:

E3Us2X.gif

Just calling out homophobia and such, I suppose.

That's true, though.

Anyhow, I was gonna post this earlier, but I forgot to. When I was picking a gif for my signature, I was trying to deciding between what I chose and this:

E3Us2X.gif

Don't worry about that! Lots of people will call out homophobia on here. c:

I've never played undertale before but I believe it's similar to the Mother/Earthbound series? What's it like?

Don't worry about that! Lots of people will call out homophobia on here. c:

I've never played undertale before but I believe it's similar to the Mother/Earthbound series? What's it like?

That's true. Luckily there's usually no homophobia that needs to be called out, afaik.

Honestly, I never... actually played the game myself. :'> I just watched two full Let's Plays of it since I can't afford the game myself. And I'm not really familiar with the Earthbound series, tbh, but I think I've heard a lot of people comparing it to Earthbound, too, so maybe? d:

That's true. Luckily there's usually no homophobia that needs to be called out, afaik.

Honestly, I never... actually played the game myself. :'> I just watched two full Let's Plays of it since I can't afford the game myself. And I'm not really familiar with the Earthbound series, tbh, but I think I've heard a lot of people comparing it to Earthbound, too, so maybe? d:

Lol, it's like me with the Legend of Zelda games, I don't like them but I love the characters.

The game is alright I guess as long as you stay away from its rabid fandom and just focus on the actual game.

Is the fandom that bad?

Pretty much and they overhype it pretty good and some shipper can be rabid. Wish I would just have watched it rather than buy it. It's pretty much randomly meme dialogue throughout the game and stupid stuff you are doing like pushing flowers on the water and whatnot. Not worth its hype just saying.

Pretty much and they overhype it pretty good and some shipper can be rabid. Wish I would just have watched it rather than buy it. It's pretty much randomly meme dialogue throughout the game and stupid stuff you are doing like pushing flowers on the water and whatnot. Not worth its hype just saying.

I'll just stick to the Motherbound series then. lol.

Mother 3 is quite sad. It's my favourite game, there's just so much in the game.

Yeah, I really loved the Hippie monsters in whatever game those were in though, haha.

Also I love how Sun/Moon takes ages to turn off, wth bruh.

No idea, probably someone I guess. There used to be some peeps who wanted me there, but nah. I'm not that material and it's too clique for me.

Can't wait for Iced Earth's new album to come out! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back