General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright besides my pokemon tumblr blog, i wanna do a entirely AC blog.

Um you prefer the url melodymayor or mayormelody?

next thing u know i got a zelda blog, still gotta set the pokemon blog up and stuff, but i'll center around the AC one for now.

them avatar limits i'll just go get a default one or just take some random tiedye pattern for it ugh.

I think voting usually takes place in December so you all have a few months left to work for your awards ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the links, gonna go look back there and maybe grab my old banner again bc I can't find it on my laptop grr

Stop bragging! Lol.

I have never been active enough on here for the awards before now, so hopefully I can vote for the people I think deserve to win.

I have a few people in mind already.

Stop bragging! Lol.

I have never been active enough on here for the awards before now, so hopefully I can vote for the people I think deserve to win.

I have a few people in mind already.

Lol, I won in 2015 if you go back in the results I used to go by the name Moko there c:

Not me, yet I'll wait and see how the year developes.

Lol, I won in 2015 if you go back in the results I used to go by the name Moko there c:

Not me, yet I'll wait and see how the year developes.

I knew your old username was Moko you silly goose. How could people not know this! You're like the most famous ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back