General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never support the death penalty...ever.

- - - Post Merge - - -

When people say that America is deeply divided, I can explain how bad it really is. Six years ago, the Democrats and Republicans are further apart from each other than before. Now both parties are broken up in many groups that can't get along with each other.

For the Republicans, the moderate Republicans and the stubbornness of the traditional right-wingers are killing the party. They can't agree on an Obamacare replacement plan even after years they tried to repeal Obamacare. Even if I agree with parts of Obamacare, it's best we should stick with the capitalistic healthcare system and keep government out.

For the Democrats, some cities, as well as the state of California, have gotten so left-winged that they can't even tolerate the Democratic party anymore. They still hate the Republicans, but they got too far to where the Democrats can't follow along.

Even racial groups are being divided, not just by each other, but also against themselves. So there's not just one wide valley. It's a series of islands created by a giant earthquake. We haven't gotten this far since the Civil War. And the last time we were greatly united was during World War II.

It certainly seems that way, doesn't it?

For the Republicans, the moderate Republicans and the stubbornness of the traditional right-wingers are killing the party. They can't agree on an Obamacare replacement plan even after years they tried to repeal Obamacare. Even if I agree with parts of Obamacare, it's best we should stick with the capitalistic healthcare system and keep government out.

This is actually pretty interesting, since it's usually the other way around; The right accusing the left of finding "bad" solutions or just claiming they don't keep what they promise. Feel the Bern, eh?

Also I hope they ship my Neptunia hoodie soon (tm).

When people say that America is deeply divided, I can explain how bad it really is. Six years ago, the Democrats and Republicans are further apart from each other than before. Now both parties are broken up in many groups that can't get along with each other.

For the Republicans, the moderate Republicans and the stubbornness of the traditional right-wingers are killing the party. They can't agree on an Obamacare replacement plan even after years they tried to repeal Obamacare. Even if I agree with parts of Obamacare, it's best we should stick with the capitalistic healthcare system and keep government out. They still hate the Democrats, but they got too far to where the Republicans can't follow along.

For the Democrats, some cities, as well as the state of California, have gotten so left-winged that they can't even tolerate the Democratic party anymore. They still hate the Republicans, but they got too far to where the Democrats can't follow along.

Even racial groups are being divided, not just by each other, but also against themselves. So there's not just one wide valley. It's a series of islands created by a giant earthquake. We haven't gotten this far since the Civil War. And the last time we were greatly united was during World War II.

You know since you're a Republican and all, I'm inclined to take this post with a pinch of salt given your bias on the political stuff.

Your paragraph about racial groups is completely accurate.

Last edited:
You know since you're a Republican and all, I'm inclined to take this post with a pinch of salt given your bias on the political stuff.

Well even if he is biased he's right about the Republicans going haywire (i'd guess democrats too in a way with last year's election though). Also I think it'd be good if Democrats leaned to the left considering their normal state is pretty right anyways.

Nothing good on TV so watching Aliens!

i wanted to watch this documentary series but they only had the one i've seen up. and next one ain't out until thursday wee.

also eh might contact that store again if they don't reply soon meh

You're right. I am biased. There's no denying that, and I'm not proud of that either. But I wasn't trying to start a debate. I was trying to describe how bad America really has gotten. But for a simpler argument on how divided each group is, Republicans are moderates vs conservatives as Democrats are younger voters vs older voters.

Not me but this guide that I'm using for a thing sucks so I could as well run around in these stages and find the stuff I need anyways.

I'm regretting the things I've said in the past!:(

don't we all sometimes..

also can this guide stop sucking so much.. need to find a better one :(

yeah telling me where to like it does doesn't help one bit when it's not precise instructions where to go i don't care about capturing just tell me go to that place and just don't follow some lane down where it is not anyways

Last edited:
oh some random fad internet lingo i see. no idea lol.

Rip that store oh well guess I can buy tie-dye shirts here but that hoodie was so cooool. man.
They don't ship worldwide? That's unfortunate.:(

They don't ship worldwide? That's unfortunate.:(

No idea, as I said they only mentioned something about it in some section, never actually told it explicitly. Feel free to get me wrong though, their about me section was incredibly blurry and I can't really read between the rows.

Never answered my actual email either unless both my app and actual email is being wonky :/

No idea, as I said they only mentioned something about it in some section, never actually told it explicitly. Feel free to get me wrong though, their about me section was incredibly blurry and I can't really read between the rows.

Never answered my actual email either unless both my app and actual email is being wonky :/
Sorry to hear that. :(

lel guys, I just took the political compass quiz out of curiosity, here's what it got:

lellelelelelel.jpg

eh, i'm not all that surprised, tbh.

Last edited:
I came up with my own superhero team. They are:

Sequel-Man
Prequel-Woman
The Human Remake
Reboot-Man
Rip-off
Super Uncreative-Man
Book Adaptation Worm
Franchise-Man
Wonder-Film

And there is a dark supervillian they are seeking to defeat - Captain Original.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back