• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could show off more collectibles. I have a bunch I love, but because we have no ability to organise them, I can't get them the way I want them and they look rather ugly together.

Even when I'm on a road trip in the middle of nowhere, I am able to get access to Bell Tree Forums since I primarily browse this site through phone.

Yes, I am in the middle of a road trip right now. I've been used to road trips anyways.

Last edited:
Discord's search feature is a lot of fun. You learn about everyone who hates your guts.

i hadn't thought of doing searching my name in discord but i just did and i'm overwhelmed how nice people are behind my back sob. but i'm sorry if you read something hurtful, that doesn't sound nice

Since blogging is not popular here, I pretty much dominate the blog tree.

And in case if you want to know why some entries had low ratings, they were not legit. Back then, very few people were hating on me a lot, so they rated my blog entries very lowly to grief or harass me. I didn't even do anything wrong to them.

I'm glad the site improved a lot since.

Last edited:
Since blogging is not popular here, I pretty much dominate the blog tree.

And in case if you want to know why some entries had low ratings, they were not legit. Back then, very few people were hating on me a lot, so they rated my blog entries very lowly to grief or harass me. I didn't even do anything wrong to them.

I'm glad the site improved a lot since.

Too bad there are still a few problematic members on here now and then, some join just to troll. Smh.

that's really the case for every site you join though, it's a shame.

I felt that GameFAQs is even worse, especially the Pokemon boards. People there get extremely rude. I mentioned that Pokemon Stadium is hard, and one user rudely told me that it's a joke of a game, criticized me for not being good enough (even when it came to a general acceptation that Pokemon Stadium is ridiculously hard), and called me a child for not being good enough. He even said if I can't admit being a child, I am beyond salvation. What a jerk! I'm glad that he got banned immediately, but almost the entire Pokemon community on GameFAQs is like that.

Last edited:
that's really the case for every site you join though, it's a shame.

That is the sad truth.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I felt that GameFAQs is even worse, especially the Pokemon boards. People there get extremely rude. I mentioned that Pokemon Stadium is hard, and one user rudely told me that it's a joke of a game, criticized me for not being good enough (even when it came to a general acceptation that Pokemon Stadium is ridiculously hard), and called me a child for not being good enough. He even said if I can't admit being a child, I am beyond salvation. What a jerk!

People are just so nasty for no reason, it's really terrible to see.

You guys know how to centre a table, by any chance? I had to remove mine 'cause I couldn't get it centred the way I wanted it. Could only get the stuff inside the table to centre, but the table itself was stuck on the left.

I may spend a lot of time on video games, but believe it or not, there are many video game-related words and phrases that I asked others to define for me because I don't know what they mean.

Some words and phrases I asked for definitions in the past three years:

- Rubber-band effect
- Slippery controls
- Hand holding
- Doesn't hold up to today
- Aged badly

The worst one was "doesn't hold up to today".

I JUST REALIZED THAT THERE'S A BUTTON TO SKIP TO THE LAST UNREAD POST ON A THREAD!

All this time I've been going through pages of threads just to find the last post I read and I could've just gotten there with one handy-dandy button! How did I not notice this until now??? O:

I've gone insane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back