• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
there will be a Pietro collectible someday mark my words..!

speaking of Kracko I found a dollar frame for mine
yILQyEb.jpg

I was considering putting the collectible stickers on it but it looks p good how it is (can't rly tell in the picture but it's a reflective silver)

I'm trying to go to bed earlier, but I have a difficult time sleeping.

there will be a Pietro collectible someday mark my words..!

If there's ever a Pietro collectible I'll buy it idc how much tbt I have

Also I've been posting a lot on here today... guess I'm feeling extra anti-social :)

If there's ever a Pietro collectible I'll buy it idc how much tbt I have

Also I've been posting a lot on here today... guess I'm feeling extra anti-social :)

Make a Shep one and take all my bells :]

Aw, man hmu if you wannt talk dude

Offered to give my presents to my sister and her boyfriend early today...though, they declined. Oh well!

It's a bottle of Jim Beam whiskey and Finlandia vodka, btw..;)

Offered to give my presents to my sister and her boyfriend early today...though, they declined. Oh well!

Come over here and we can share it m8. :D

Also so glad I found a KK Slider amiibo.. <3 mai hippie doggo... now someone make a harv one pls

Come over here and we can share it m8. :D

Also so glad I found a KK Slider amiibo.. <3 mai hippie doggo... now someone make a harv one pls

Omg if they make a Harv amiibo I'm putting it right next to my Wal :D

yasss. and yeah i really hope they do although they probs have to find some use for it first, well how about making his clothes and headband :p

Also seems my 2nd order of WA cards is in my country, here's hoping I can get em this week!

Do You not get bells for posting the "The Basement". I just made two comments and I don't seem to be getting any bells.

Do You not get bells for posting the "The Basement". I just made two comments and I don't seem to be getting any bells.

Nope, you don't unfortunately. I think there is a few more like Bulletin Board and some other that doesn't do that either

After I was done posting in Zendel?s anger issues thread in Brewster?s, I noticed there was this kid who is also in ISS (In-School-Suspension) looking over my shoulder seeing what I (am) typing/typed. Really? :mad:

Last edited:
One of our cats, Bella, got euthanized today. Godspeed, Bella!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back