General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince looks like such a pedo..the one in New Leaf, not the singer.

lmaooo i first thought you meant the singer i was ..whut lol before i read the whole thing

idk about that but beardo and all those grumpy bears do for sure

I actually like these new users that joined in the summer (May to August) of 2017. I made friends with some of them, and they aren't too dramatic.

Of my two towns I own (StarFall and MoonGlow):

- StarFall, which became my resource town, is completely destroyed. It looks so messy that I can't even fix it.
- MoonGlow is almost complete. I still have work to do, but it's looking really good.

I'm really close to finishing MoonGlow. I only have two rooms to decorate, and then it's ready to publish.

I started this town since May 14th. I can't believe it's almost time.

Why do I do things
I've posted over 70 times today, the average daily posting statistic for me, and it's not 4am yet
Yikes

Whew, finally done washing/rinsing my patchwork- and tie-dye shirts. Hopefully they will bleed less now and since they didn't have any stains or were dirty I just did it in the bath tub with cold water. Had to do each one individually though due to all the different colors and dyes hah...

Can't wait til I get that external! Torrentland, here I come!

Somehow, 13 is my lucky number, when that was usually considered an unlucky number.

- My birthday is on the 13th of a month
- My name starts with an M, the 13th letter in the alphabet
- My favorite school subject is math, which also starts with an M
- My current username has 13 characters
- My favorite move in Pokemon (Ice Beam) is TM13

Last edited:
MoonGlow is covered in snow again thanks to my excessive time traveling. When I first created MoonGlow, it was set in January, when snow covered the grounds. Now snow is on the grounds again, but at least the town is more developed.

The only day MoonGlow's time met with real time was July 13th. For a while, it was behind real time. Now it's ahead of real time.

Curse this computer....can't wait to have it checked out to see what's going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back