• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the photo challenge begins at 7:00 AM Fair time, I would not be surprised to see the European members or Australian members go first in each challenge. But I was lucky enough to be the first one this time, and I'm one of these American ones.

I really want to participate in contests but these people at my university are constantly keeping me busy. I have like 0 free time until about 5pm -.-

- - - Post Merge - - -

A baby house centipede landed on my bed and I don't know where it is. ;-;

First the spider behind your dresser, and now there's a house centipede in your bed? Dang I'd be scared too lol

i see. wondered why trundle took apple2013 tho lol

He wanted to be my internet brother, just like how there's internet marriages. It's more interesting that he joined before TBT transferred to vBulletin while one of the admins wasn't even a member before Javocado (a 2014 member) joined this site.

ah cool :p

and yeah that's kinda interesting, kinda wish i joined earlier at some points tho

My best friend suggested we get a matching tattoo, and although I love both the idea and tattoos in general, I don't think I want to get one :<

Fact: No president has ever won an Oscar, but the last two Republican presidents won Razzies.

Post 45000!

Also danggg I should clean my cupboard so much crap I should give away or whatever :/

Why is my friend never online and I am, wanting to play multiplayer games and such?

Customs = least competent workplace ever. Only thing you need to know is to never answer customer service, and if you do give no information.. at all.

I was hearing about the Harvey flooding in Houston. While the death toll hasn't got past the 1-digit numbers, the flooding of Houston was way worse than the war damage from the Civil War (1861-1865). I never knew flooding can get worse than the Civil War has.

Yeah, hope the folks at Houston all recover from that terrible mess. It's gonna take awhile for them to rebuild their lives, for sure!

The site is now displaying the fall background.

The fall background is my favorite one on this site. It was also the one I saw when I first joined TBT.

Last edited:
Yeah I really like the colours of that too ^

Also god bless customs released my new ninty 3ds

So "Neo-Nazi" is the new "racist". What is up with the liberal extremists and their cards? I know they are against hatred against other groups by white people, but the fact they are showing hatred towards white people, Christians, the rich, men, and non-LGBT citizens makes them the real Neo-Nazis. Not to mention, but their poor behavior under the Trump administration is fueling right-wing extremists and getting them to do violence.

But do you know what is worse than a Neo-Nazi? An antichrist. That's what the left-wing media like CNN and groups like Antifa really are. If you're doing exactly what Antifa and the left-wing media is doing (using violence to silence others opinions, torturing people for supporting freedom of speech or freedom of economics, harassing private citizens for disagreeing with you, attacking public safety officials or specific groups of people, and rioting to prevent others from speaking on campus), then you really are an antichrist. Of course, right-wing extremism is the devil's work too, but the antichrists from the left wing are making some states unsafe to visit.

So "Neo-Nazi" is the new "racist". What is up with the liberal extremists and their cards? I know they are against hatred against other groups by white people, but the fact they are showing hatred towards white people, Christians, the rich, men, and non-LGBT citizens makes them the real Neo-Nazis. Not to mention, but their poor behavior under the Trump administration is fueling right-wing extremists and getting them to do violence.

But do you know what is worse than a Neo-Nazi? An antichrist. That's what the left-wing media like CNN and groups like Antifa really are. If you're doing exactly what Antifa and the left-wing media is doing (using violence to silence others opinions, torturing people for supporting freedom of speech or freedom of economics, harassing private citizens for disagreeing with you, attacking public safety officials or specific groups of people, and rioting to prevent others from speaking on campus), then you really are an antichrist. Of course, right-wing extremism is the devil's work too, but the antichrists from the left wing are making some states unsafe to visit.

There's definitely a lot of hypocrisy, for sure! I, of course, consider myself neither right nor left, but an independent.

I would probably be leftist to most people but yeah I'm not into the extremism ideology like that at all. And yeah I'm not really religious at all so most views based on that is pretty bs, especially if it oppresses women/other genders.

I don't think the right is any better either to be honest, just look at Trump and all those right wings/pretend nazi people around the world.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would probably be leftist to most people but yeah I'm not into the extremism ideology like that at all. And yeah I'm not really religious at all so most views based on that is pretty bs, especially if it oppresses women/other genders.

I don't think the right is any better either to be honest, just look at Trump and all those right wings/pretend nazi people around the world.

So I learned something new today.

The most shared birthday in the United States is September 9th. That's my TBT registration date. Interesting.

Not sure when I should go to sleep.

My partner wrote me a poem for my birthday and it's honestly the greatest gift I've had in a long time. It makes me feel special because I know he hasn't written poems in a long time.

So Hurricane Irma isn't as bad as what I thought, but still bad.

This is what I actually tought of Irma before making landfall: It was worse than the asteroid that killed all of the dinosaurs.

Somehow, I am dead wrong. Despite all of these natural disasters this year, this century, and the past century, nothing could get as catastrophic as the asteroid. Not even World War III if it were any worse than World War II. If an asteroid like that were to hit anywhere in modern times, it would be poweful enough not to just destroy one country if it hits, but to cause chaos everywhere on the Earth.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back