• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out if you like a user's post and that user has an animated avatar, the animated avatar freezes. :lemon:

I have a metal-named account for no reason. I couldn't think of it so I had to name myself after a monster in the Dragon Quest games.

if i could just get my moris back that'd be great

If Pokemon Sun and Moon's third game is Pokemon Stars, the abbreviation for all three Pokemon games is SMS (which also spells "Super Mario Sunshine"). Even Alola is as tropical as Isle Delfino. And Solgaleo and Lunala evolve from a Pokemon that looks like a Hungry Luma - from Super Mario Galaxy.

I knew Pokemon and Mario had some ties.

Last edited:
Did you know:

The very last year ending with a "4" that a new president got elected was 1884. Since then, every election year ending with a "4", the president that won the election has been holding office while the election was still going on. Either because the previous president died in office (such as John F Kennedy), or because the president in office was facing a re-election (such as Ronald Reagan). The others ending with a "4" were years indivisible by 4. If Trump gets a second term, 2024 may be the first year ending with a "4" in a long time when a new president gets elected.

Likewise, the only three years in US History ending with a "0" that a president got re-elected were 1820, 1900, and 1940. All the others, a new president was always elected in those years.

oh snap son, i found my 25th anniversary DSi XL
and a flashcart i don't remember buying
gon' be a fun time while i get my 3DS repaired

Bomberman was such a fun game ;; I wanna play it again but it was my step-sister's and she doesn't have it anymore

I'm actually glad that nobody asks to buy one of my apple collectibles. Even when they get desperate for one, they wouldn't want mine because I am the apple of the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back