General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like summer outside right now. But it feels like winter. The grass and trees are as green as they are on a hot summer day, but it's only 34? outside (1?C).

it's only like 4-5 C here if not less, gonna feel like - 1 C tomorrow and even colder next week ugh

The apples got their sidebar back. After days of hiding, they got tired so they got back in my sidebar.

I've never been to a concert...probably never will! Social anxiety and all that stuff..:(

Wanna know something? The mayor of MoonGlow (as seen in my signature) is named Andrea, whose name starts with an A. My username starts with an A too.

Last edited:
I've never been to a concert...probably never will! Social anxiety and all that stuff..:(

Yeah I'm not the best social person either but ehh concert is actually alright since you don't really have to talk to random people or you can go yourself ^^

Also yeah that concert last night was soooo awesome, glad I went! Heck I need to buy all his records and stuff MEOW

Despite having a female mayor (and primarily using female characters in video games), people on this site acknowledged that I am male, which is true. Even the answers on the Egg Hunt of 2017 used male pronouns when describing me. I'm glad people here know that I'm really a guy. People used to think I was female, and this dates all the way back by 9 years, when I was on TV.com. Back when I was on TV.com, people thought I was female, all because my avatar had a female character from a TV show called Chowder. This was even before I played female video game characters more often. Over my internet history, people think I'm female, others think I'm male. It is true that I like female characters more, but I'm not a girl or a woman.

Also, Happy Founder's Day to TBT Forums! -casually sips whisky-

And aaa gonna do a workplace analysis tomorrow, wish me luck .-.

Despite having a female mayor (and primarily using female characters in video games), people on this site acknowledged that I am male, which is true. Even the answers on the Egg Hunt of 2017 used male pronouns when describing me. I'm glad people here know that I'm really a guy. People used to think I was female, and this dates all the way back by 9 years, when I was on TV.com. Back when I was on TV.com, people thought I was female, all because my avatar had a female character from a TV show called Chowder. This was even before I played female video game characters more often. Over my internet history, people think I'm female, others think I'm male. It is true that I like female characters more, but I'm not a girl or a woman.

I actually did not know this.:eek:

I just sold my rainbow order candies in an auction. I may not have rainbow order anymore, but at least I still have the chocolates (yes, the rarity order candies are really chocolate, the others were Jolly Rancher-esque candies).

Now I'm 8,000 TBT away from getting back to my former glory.

Last edited:
^good luck!

also i must say i love that lineart Laudine made for you, working on it right now and having real fun although I had to "close" a few lines or the whole image would be green or brown :p

^good luck!

also i must say i love that lineart Laudine made for you, working on it right now and having real fun although I had to "close" a few lines or the whole image would be green or brown :p

Will you post it when you're done?

I've been collecting as many winter mitten collectibles that I can, so far I have over 50 but I gotta know, does anybody else have more than that? My quest to become the mitten king is a quest I must complete!

Also, ive been putting plants in old jars that ive saved up so I can have some greenery in the winter :3 (Garlic is amazing, it grows so quick and barely needs sunlight, perfect for winter!)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back