General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Post number 42,000

Hm, surprised I'm still at that number man. Wonder who are behind me haha.

edit: found the list. thought people would be closer aha

Last edited:
Also, here are the results I got for anyone curious!

my new mbti wtfff.jpg

I used to be an ISTJ when I was younger but I've come up as an ISFJ the last couple of times I took the test. I think it's because my emotional(ly unstable) side kind of emerged the minute I turned 16 lol

Nice to hear that other people's mbti types changed, too! I'm still a little worried that the test might've somehow got it wrong on some level, but ENFP sounds more like me than the other two types I got before!

Nice to hear that other people's mbti types changed, too! I'm still a little worried that the test might've somehow got it wrong on some level, but ENFP sounds more like me than the other two types I got before!

I think the lesson is just to take these things with a grain of salt I guess. They're usually pretty good at giving you a general idea of your personality type but you know what sounds more like you better than some online quiz at the end of the day!

I think the lesson is just to take these things with a grain of salt I guess. They're usually pretty good at giving you a general idea of your personality type but you know what sounds more like you better than some online quiz at the end of the day!

Yeah, that's true. Whenever I get accurate personality quiz results, I always tend to dive right into it, but people will always be more complicated than any quiz result.

Apparently I have been pointed out as intimidating.

Any advice to make me seem less intimidating, haha?

Last edited:
Why are customs like the slowest workplace ever. I highly doubt a package with a "3ds game" and "neptunia badges" are dangerous goods jfc.

Temptation to change my aesthetic again to something more fitting is strong even though I told myself I should wait until at least June...

I kinda wanted to a certain avatar but due to the limits it will look very squeezed like last time. Meh.

I didn't know about the Bell Tree Choice awards until now, haha. I'd never win anything because I'm so irrelevant on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back