• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

BACK OF!
Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5027-8795-7985
Timmy Christmas Doll
Togepi Easter Egg
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Rainbow Feather
Gold Trophy (First Place)
New Year's Party Popper
Pokéball
Bell Bag Badge
Easter Bunny
Snow Globe
There was one of these in the EPIC which died once the site transferred. So I thought it might be a nice idea to revive it. Anyway, about to go into town to see 'Annie' - another musical I can add to my list of musicals :)

I'd love to go to New York and see it on Broadway <3

Saw it like 7 times when it was in Sydeny though. But still want to see the Broadway version!!

Erm, Don't we have the IRC?

some people don't know how to use the IRC or don't like it for whatever reason/s. That's also why I put it here rather than Brewsters, as it wont increase post count. also just got back from Annie. wasn't as good as I thought it'd be. my friend asked if I wanted to go to the after party as I helped design/make some of the costumes, but I said no. anyway, didn't have to pay for a ticket so it was good anyway.

sucks to be you :p
about to sleep. night guys

I'm bored. I woke up at 6:00pm because I hadn't slept enough the last week, so now it's 1:47 and I'm really bored.

Look up a youtube video where some idiot gives out his phone number and call him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back