• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Purchasable content)

- - - Post Merge - - -

It didn't work. nvm...

The functionality no longer works because of people abusing this to newcomers, but since Welcome Bells have been taken away, the reason behind disabling this is obsolete.

What does a Ka rating mean? Is it like E?

So what do we discuss in here anyway

Anything, as long as it follows the Rules and Guidelines. Also, it may be a topic-less thread, but it doesn't mean you can spam with meaningless stuff. You just talk about what you like, and if it interests us, we may reply to it.

Just avoiding Brewster's for a bit, lol. Do people never learn?

I was gonna ask what you meant then decided to just go have a look.. EEUGH I want to quit this forum so bad sometimes.

I have nothing better to do all day than to listen to music and stay in the Basement.

Wow since when did it become summer heat here now... it's past mid october for arceus' sake.

Wow since when did it become summer heat here now... it's past mid october for arceus' sake.

We get warm weather in fall too, but then again it's Texas. My brother told me that the four seasons are summer, summer, summer, and summer. But for Sweden, that's insane.

Last edited:
We get warm weather in fall too, but then again it's Texas. My brother told me that the four seasons are summer, summer, summer, and summer. But for Sweden, that's insane.

it's supposed to be four yes, but autumn here is just late and cooler spring/summer weather nowadays :| like, maybe a bit cooler than spring but it's hella sunny and not much wind today.

It's kinda weird that spring is now a cold season and fall is hot. Or maybe November to April are now the cold months as May to October are the hot months.

Another thing to say. When it comes to being in buildings, I enjoy being 100 feet (30 meters) above the ground. I don't know why I like staying away from the ground.

Last edited:
Real rainy and windy here today so I really hope I don't need to go outside, don't need a cold either haha.

Also still waiting for my dang amiibos might just move someone in from a card or stuff I guess, shrugs.

If political discussions were banned from this site, I may have to change my user title. It wouldn't be a big deal if I have to anyway. I just pick this title for an odd reason.

But if the staff were to ban political discussions, they should get the regular members to vote on it. I may be one of the political junkies on this forum, but even I believe political discussions should be temporarily or permanently forbidden on this forum. I'm not supporting this to silence those who disagree with me or free myself from criticism from other users, but it's because of how it breeds drama.

I'm on 2x 10mg Ambiens and a LOT of 300mg gabapentins. Gonna be passing out soon!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back