• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like you got some bad malware/trojan/virus **** since a lot of things don't work...

I don't work either. Must have a virus, a trojan, or malware. Going to call the doctor.

Somehow, 13 is my lucky number, when that was usually considered an unlucky number.

- My birthday is on the 13th of a month
- My name starts with an M, the 13th letter in the alphabet
- My favorite school subject is math, which also starts with an M
- My current username has 13 characters
- My favorite move in Pokemon (Ice Beam) is TM13

4 is my lucky number.

- I was born on a Thursday, the fourth day of the week. (Technically the 5th day but the week starts on Monday for me, okay?)
- I adore Norse mythology and Thursday is named after the God of Thunder Thor.
- Thor is my favourite Marvel Superhero.
- Most notable changes in my life have happened on a Thursday.

- I have four pets.
- I've lived in four houses.

- Coincidentally my favourite move in Pok?mon is TM04, Calm mind, because I love the animation and the sound effects.
- The fairy type is the fourth rarest type and my fourth favourite type.

1. Ghost
2. Ice
3. Water
4. Fairy

I'm sure there are more that I cant think of but four has to be my lucky number.

Looks like you got some bad malware/trojan/virus **** since a lot of things don't work...

That's the thing though....I tried using Malware Bytes to scan the entire system to see what it is. Nothing turned up. I don't know what it could be! Bad registry or something? I'll find out soon enough.

That's the thing though....I tried using Malware Bytes to scan the entire system to see what it is. Nothing turned up. I don't know what it could be! Bad registry or something? I'll find out soon enough.

Hmm, I don't know if you have more anti-virus protection (you should get some more real deal even if you have to pay for it, considering you download a lot of stuff. Try do some file-registry that searches through all the files wherever you keep music and stuff, sounds like a DL might've caught it)

Hmm, I don't know if you have more anti-virus protection (you should get some more real deal even if you have to pay for it, considering you download a lot of stuff. Try do some file-registry that searches through all the files wherever you keep music and stuff, sounds like a DL might've caught it)

The only real success Donald Trump got done when he was in office was that he created a new word that has yet to have a proper definition. That would be covfefe.

The only reason why I like diet sodas better than the sugary beverages is because of one thing - they taste better. I never believed the myth that they help you lose weight, but it sure ain't a myth that it has a good taste, especially if it was at 34?F (1?C)

Last edited:
A baby house centipede landed on my bed and I don't know where it is. ;-;

The only reason why I like diet sodas better than the sugary beverages is because of one thing - they taste better. I never believed the myth that they help you lose weight, but it sure ain't a myth that it has a good taste, especially if it was at 34?F (1?C)

Yeah, same. I prefer like Coca-cola light/zero if I ever drink it, something that taste better about em.

Also eventually saw my doctor today, hope they approve my money thing now uugh

Glitch thread

also thinking of buy a Japanese ninty new 3ds or stuff, if you don't mind scratches you can get them cheap...

Yeah, same. I prefer like Coca-cola light/zero if I ever drink it, something that taste better about em.

Also eventually saw my doctor today, hope they approve my money thing now uugh

Somehow, aspartame (the sweetner used in Diet Coke) is bad for you, but that's what makes Diet Coke taste better than regular Coke. If there's anything I can't tolerate in Diet Coke, it's the caffeine.

Somehow, aspartame (the sweetner used in Diet Coke) is bad for you, but that's what makes Diet Coke taste better than regular Coke. If there's anything I can't tolerate in Diet Coke, it's the caffeine.

I don't mind the caf at all since I drink regular coffee and sometimes I have to use Coke instead of coffee so..

Yeah, well rather bad body stuff than cavities :v

Okay, I have found out what my favorite part about the site is:

The TBT Arcade.

So people who knew me, but never talked to me after my username change realized that I was Apple2012, but under a new username. But I'm guessing that because of my registration date and apple sidebar.

Yeah I knew your old UN was that. why change though?

Because I wanted my username to be Pokemon Sun and Moon related. But ever since I made that change, the number one word I say after "Alolan" is "apples".

Since the photo challenge begins at 7:00 AM Fair time, I would not be surprised to see the European members or Australian members go first in each challenge. But I was lucky enough to be the first one this time, and I'm one of these American ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back