General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I went to the Houston Museum of Natural Science today, first time in 5 years. When I just went, I noticed that the museum has changed a lot, and it's not even because of Hurricane Harvey.

Here are my favorite exhibitions if you want to know more about me:

IMG_1436.JPG

Mineral Hall

IMG_1437.JPG

Energy Hall

I also like the Texas Wildlife one.

Do you ever want to know how bad the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs are? Here's how bad I think they are:

The people who use the underground websites are the only internet users worse than the trolls that dominate the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs. I remember creating a thread on Glaceon and if he/she is good, and they not only trashed my favorite ice Pokemon, but they called me a "furry casualtrash" for not accepting alternatives over Glaceon. I also remembered asking about how hard Pokemon Stadium is, and one user got mad at me for not being good enough, assumed that I'm a child, and told me that I am beyond salvation if I don't admit it. Of course, they constantly attack people that like Pokemon they hate, constantly trash the 5th generation Pokemon, and trash people who aren't good enough. I mentioned that the politics boards on GameFAQs are trashier than the political discussions on any video game fansite, but the Pokemon ones are much worse.

Do you ever want to know how bad the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs are? Here's how bad I think they are:

The people who use the underground websites are the only internet users worse than the trolls that dominate the Pokemon boards on GameFAQs. I remember creating a thread on Glaceon and if he/she is good, and they not only trashed my favorite ice Pokemon, but they called me a "furry casualtrash" for not accepting alternatives over Glaceon. I also remembered asking about how hard Pokemon Stadium is, and one user got mad at me for not being good enough, assumed that I'm a child, and told me that I am beyond salvation if I don't admit it. Of course, they constantly attack people that like Pokemon they hate, constantly trash the 5th generation Pokemon, and trash people who aren't good enough. I mentioned that the politics boards on GameFAQs are trashier than the political discussions on any video game fansite, but the Pokemon ones are much worse.

What a bunch of tools!

Gamefaqs is an elitist cesspool, at least when it comes to Pok?mon and Fire Emblem Heroes.. probably more.

Anyways, happy birthday to me.

When i was walking home last night at around 11:30pm i slid on the frosty path and fell really hard on the ground. I was fine and got back up straight away, luckily my laptop and other devices are okay. I woke up this morning and i was barely able to move, no pain but i just felt heavier on the side which i fell on (my left-hand side) which is still the case now, fortunately i landed on my side rather than on my central torso region because i would have damaged my head and ribs more significantly because of the way your body moves dependent on how you hit something.

I'm glad i don't have a broken arm or anything, wouldn't have been great for the new year. I have a few minor injuries on my leg, arm and elbow which would have been worse if i wasn't so tolerant to pain.

Last edited:
Metroid: Samus Returns is addicting as hell. I already have over 8 hours sunk into the game, heading for the home stretch. Glad I got this.

Bayonetta is awesome so far, a bit confusing and challenging at times, but heckkkkkk that art and music! Also they didn't fail with the English voices this time..well worth the money just for that!!

I'm finally on Discord, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bayonetta is awesome so far, a bit confusing and challenging at times, but heckkkkkk that art and music! Also they didn't fail with the English voices this time..well worth the money just for that!!

I wish I could get it...well I can but Bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive (wtf?) so I don't see the point in getting the first game if I cant get both.

And no, I'm not getting a crap ass Wii U because I would throw that bich in the toilet.

I'm finally on Discord, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I wish I could get it...well I can but Bayonetta 2 is Wii U exclusive (wtf?) so I don't see the point in getting the first game if I cant get both.

And no, I'm not getting a crap ass Wii U because I would throw that bich in the toilet.

I feel ya. And yeah it's a shame the 2nd seems only to be on Wii U unless they port it. The first is real good, but I wish they'd made the camera a bit better and not being so dang heavy.

Don't you guys love it how you can bich and make fun of people on discord but you can't have "deflated rectum" as your username?

Which is more offensive? lol

Discord is actually pretty okay so far though, i like the quick discussion and weird topics; which would instantly be put down on here.

Don't you guys love it how you can bich and make fun of people on discord but you can't have "deflated rectum" as your username?

Which is more offensive? lol

Discord is actually pretty okay so far though, i like the quick discussion and weird topics; which would instantly be put down on here.

yeah it's def more nsfw which i like, though they can ban you for language still :p

That's weird, why isn't it the same forum rules for the same forum users?

idk, they want it more free and i dunno if you can censor words there so they expect us to behave.

also ugh i hate staying up late so i don't mess up my sleep schedule.

expect us to behave? have they seen some of the people on here? lol

they should because they probably have been reported a crap ton.

Finally beat Metroid: Samus Returns. Such a good game!

still need to progress on bayonetta, damn you holidays.

also need to get one more game from the sale bc dumb xp **** lol

yoo how am I just now hearing that they're gonna make a main Pok?mon game for the Switch?? I was distantly hoping for something like Colosseum/XD but a main game on a home console sounds amazing

and I still don't know how to do accented ? on this keyboard, all the ways I've googled don't work.. I have to copy and paste it whenever I want to write Pok?mon. T___T'

yoo how am I just now hearing that they're gonna make a main Pok?mon game for the Switch?? I was distantly hoping for something like Colosseum/XD but a main game on a home console sounds amazing

and I still don't know how to do accented ? on this keyboard, all the ways I've googled don't work.. I have to copy and paste it whenever I want to write Pok?mon. T___T'

don't you have both e and ?/` button? weird keyboard...

also yeah good for switch i guess but ya not gonna pay to use internet on it anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back