General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caught a house centipede on the edge of my door..might've injured it a bit..in any case brought it outside. God damn those things are creepy.

Caught a house centipede on the edge of my door..might've injured it a bit..in any case brought it outside. God damn those things are creepy.

Thanks for not killing it. You're a great person and I respect you for that. Most people would've been like "Augh!" and killed it immediately.

But yeah, they're creepy.

I'd killed it at once. If there is one thing I don't think deserve respect like that, it's bugs and spiders... ew

They're very creepy! I don't want to kill them but I also don't want take them outside because I don't want to get to close so I just leave the room and check up on it every once in a while to see if it left!!

I hate bugs to death and my basement is crawling with them. HOWEVER, I heard that they are barriers to house pests since they eat cockroaches, bed bugs, etc. So I guess they have their good qualities.

Last edited:
^get some pesticide or insecticide man..

i mean if there one thing i hate inside it's bugs and any crawly creeper or moths. those are instakilled.

screw that after last night's thread lol

also kms my patchwork bled dye on our sofa i'm so dead rn hahah

Does anyone else look back on their past posts and think how cringey they were?

I just smile like an idiot and wonder why I typed like that.

Yeah I might regret a few I guess... Good thing it's not too easy to search em up lol

Also I really need to change my username on FR lol

I can't find a lot of my past posts(thankfully)...unfortunately I remember them..I just try to move on. Nothing I can do.

Might just have gotten away with that dye incident lol unless mom decides to flip and carefully inspect the pillows cough

Look what I got in ACNL Puzzle League:

Puzzle League Scores.jpg

It's not just a score of 92,400 points, but I made a x17 chain. Isn't that crazy? It's pretty difficult to even get a x6 chain. But I always wanted to get a x15 chain or more. And this was my first time I got it in ACNL Puzzle League.

Prince looks like such a pedo..the one in New Leaf, not the singer.

I saw that. Not only it was a longer chain than what I got in ACNL, but the chain that video is based on is from a Nintendo 64 game. A x64 chain on a 64 game. Pretty impressive. But I'm still proud of my x17 chain in ACNL.

Oh I'm not saying don't be impressed love, you did a very good job! I'm just saying I've seen some crazy stuff before x~x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back