General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too all this waiting hurts...

On the other hand sweet with a new Japan serial code event for Pok?mon.. Not a fan of Solrock or Lunatone (lol Looney Tunes) but still events are events bro

the pregnate video ruins me i stg I crack up every single damn time

I think the most frustrating thing in the entire world is trying to find anything English from manga you see advertised on Pixiv.

I'm not big on manga, but sometimes art styles and characters captivate me, and it's sad that so many are literally impossible to find in English.

I had IHOP within 6:00 to 7:00 AM today, in Central Daylight Time (GMT-5). I never had breakfast at a restaurant before 7:00 AM.

I had IHOP within 6:00 to 7:00 AM today, in Central Daylight Time (GMT-5). I never had breakfast at a restaurant before 7:00 AM.

Interesting. Did you know that Ive never ever seen an iHop in Ohio? I'm pretty sure they're extinct here.

Oh and I woke up at 7:30 today which is a miracle cause I've been gettin up at like 12 every day for the last week RIP

Oh, okay, thanks. I live in Britain so I've never actually seen or heard of it before.
We're missing out on a lot!

More likely CHOP (California House of Pancakes) since it originated in California. But there are IHOP restaurants in most of the US, including Texas.

Yeah, you sure are missing a lot in America. Europe doesn't even have a Red Lobster (the restaurant with the best biscuits in the world).

More likely CHOP (California House of Pancakes) since it originated in California. But there are IHOP restaurants in most of the US, including Texas.

Yeah, you sure are missing a lot in America. Europe doesn't even have a Red Lobster (the restaurant with the best biscuits in the world).

I haven't even heard of that! Wow...
Well, everywhere has exclusives...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back