• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woo nice with a day off for once, well I do need to wash my play suit thing later on and dry it because the legs are dirty but woop.

i can't believe "covfefe" is planning on becoming real clicky

I also noticed that Trump is starting to block people on twitter. Stephen King got blocked by him.

I remember back during the election, my pet apples hated Trump a lot. But after the covfefe thing, they began to find him funny and are glad that there is a president to make fun of. Hillary, on the other hand, isn't worth making fun of, at least as much as Donald Trump.

what the actual ****...

what even is a covfefe.

It was a spelling error. Trump tried to type down coverage, but I assume that autocorrect went wrong, or he was typing too fast where he spelled "covfefe" instead, and autocorrect didn't fix it. People were making fun of Trump for the spelling error, as it has gone viral.

Last edited:
It was a spelling error. Trump tried to type down coverage, but I assume that autocorrect went wrong, or he was typing too fast where he spelled "covfefe" instead, and autocorrect didn't fix it. People were making fun of Trump for the spelling error, as it has gone viral.

I know that one but people seriously trying to make it serious, dear god.

I was looking at the standings of all American and Canadian baseball teams, and here's what I noticed:

- AL Central has the most average win-loss ratio. Not even one team won at least 40 games this year as of now, and not one has lost 40 games. But all five teams have won at least 30 and lost at least 30.
- NL West seems very bi-polar. Only five teams in MLB this year won at least 40 games, and this division has at least three teams with this. They even have less than 30 losses. At the same time, they also have two teams (both coming from California) that lost 40 games as of now and haven't got to their 30th win.

I wish I had someone to talk to about The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3.

Also, having my DVD set of The Adventures of Super Mario Bros. 3 would be nice, too!

190.gif

I just recently decided to start collecting fruit collectibles. Still need a peach and an apple and I'll be set :)

^good luck.

i more or less collect.. idk tree, weed, flower things so i'm good. so hyped for july and the hybrids and cosmos and things though.

good thing i'll be home from vacay by then.

also finally real nice weather. and this thing smell washing detergent too much lmao

Hope everyone's doing good.

Yep just tired and bored cause I don't need to go for another 3 hours ...
--

Okay so they might actually ship overseas? Well guess I could try but have to might after vacay if they only have courier things

i'm good :lemon:

good luck with that sheila!! :blush: seems like you'll need a lot of it rn since you've been trying to email them for days haha

Last edited:
I really needed someone to talk to and it looks like 7 Cups of Tea has been revamped into something really shady.

A 3-day trial period to talk to anyone, you have to register now, and your therapists have full access to your name and address if they "believe you are in immediate danger".

Guess that's one less outlet I can use.

Last edited:
I really needed someone to talk to and it looks like 7 Cups of Tea has been revamped into something really shady.

A 3-day trial period to talk to anyone, you have to register now, and your therapists have full access to your name and address if they "believe you are in immediate danger".

That sucks to hear, I was keeping that site on my bookmarks for incase I'm having a really bad day. :U

After the Direct, here's what I find interesting about the current staff:

1. More than half of the moderators (like 60%) live in Australia. At the beginning of 2014, there were 8 mods, with absolutely none coming from anywhere outside the US or UK.
2. At least one of the mods is a newer member than I am. Some of the famous members on this site that joined after ACNL came out are older members than one of our administrators. And only half of the current staff were members before ACNL came out.
3. None of the mods from when I joined TBT are moderators anymore, but at least two of them are project staff members.
4. There are more staff members now than when I first joined TBT.
5. Only four current staff members on this site come from the US, and all of them follow EST/EDT (GMT-5/GMT-4) as their time zone.

Last edited:
i'm good :lemon:

good luck with that sheila!! :blush: seems like you'll need a lot of it rn since you've been trying to email them for days haha

Yeah, I had Kaydee explain their about me thing and it seems they might do even if it may take times since I am way outside the US, haha. (yeah they explained real bad there if they actually do it or not I think she made it sounds fair.. i guess?) still shame they like never answered because I wanted to know if I need to fill in something in particular for it.

also can this week just go **** itself please.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn, I'm sorry D: I don't think I ever used that but that sounds a bit shady, yes.

As I was studying more about units of measurement, here are my definitions of speed and density:

Speed is the change of any unit over time. Like if something was growing bigger, the color of some digital object is changing, or when temperature is rising, the more change there is, the higher the speed. The change in distance over time is velocity. The change in speed (of any unit, including distance) over time is acceleration.

Density is the amount of one unit over length, area, or volume. If the unit is force, then it's pressure. The mass over volume is mass density. The amount of trees over area is tree density. The amount of people over area is population density.

After the Direct, here's what I find interesting about the current staff:

1. More than half of the moderators (like 60%) live in Australia. At the beginning of 2014, there were 8 mods, with absolutely none coming from anywhere outside the US or UK.
2. At least one of the mods is a newer member than I am. Some of the famous members on this site that joined after ACNL came out are older members than one of our administrators. And only half of the current staff were members before ACNL came out.
3. None of the mods from when I joined TBT are moderators anymore, but at least two of them are project staff members.
4. There are more staff members now than when I first joined TBT.
5. Only four current staff members on this site come from the US, and all of them follow EST/EDT (GMT-5/GMT-4) as their time zone.

Yeah.. I don't if anyone current is from the EU region (aside from Tina, but she's on project staff) since most things are either late my time, or when I sleep. I wish they could do like a 1 pm restock(noon for UK) like they did before. I get it's not a good idea to announce exact times since the shop will be clogged, still...

And well, as long as you know how the site goes and follow the rules and keep a good communication with the members, I don't think New Leaf is the most important factor ;)

Yeah.. I don't if anyone current is from the EU region (aside from Tina, but she's on project staff) since most things are either late my time, or when I sleep. I wish they could do like a 1 pm restock(noon for UK) like they did before. I get it's not a good idea to announce exact times since the shop will be clogged, still...

And well, as long as you know how the site goes and follow the rules and keep a good communication with the members, I don't think New Leaf is the most important factor ;)

The bad news is that all three members that are in charge of the restocks come from North America. But they are aware of all time zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back