• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
When your whole kitchen is overflowing with dirty plates and dishes from last night rip.

Post number 42,000

Hm, surprised I'm still at that number man. Wonder who are behind me haha.

edit: found the list. thought people would be closer aha

Last edited:
Also, here are the results I got for anyone curious!

my new mbti wtfff.jpg

I used to be an ISTJ when I was younger but I've come up as an ISFJ the last couple of times I took the test. I think it's because my emotional(ly unstable) side kind of emerged the minute I turned 16 lol

Nice to hear that other people's mbti types changed, too! I'm still a little worried that the test might've somehow got it wrong on some level, but ENFP sounds more like me than the other two types I got before!

Nice to hear that other people's mbti types changed, too! I'm still a little worried that the test might've somehow got it wrong on some level, but ENFP sounds more like me than the other two types I got before!

I think the lesson is just to take these things with a grain of salt I guess. They're usually pretty good at giving you a general idea of your personality type but you know what sounds more like you better than some online quiz at the end of the day!

I think the lesson is just to take these things with a grain of salt I guess. They're usually pretty good at giving you a general idea of your personality type but you know what sounds more like you better than some online quiz at the end of the day!

Yeah, that's true. Whenever I get accurate personality quiz results, I always tend to dive right into it, but people will always be more complicated than any quiz result.

Apparently I have been pointed out as intimidating.

Any advice to make me seem less intimidating, haha?

Last edited:
Apparently I have been pointed out as intimating.

Any advice to make me seem less intimating, haha?

I had to highlight the word to find the definition. I guess you shouldn't give hints on anything.

Why are customs like the slowest workplace ever. I highly doubt a package with a "3ds game" and "neptunia badges" are dangerous goods jfc.

Temptation to change my aesthetic again to something more fitting is strong even though I told myself I should wait until at least June...

I kinda wanted to a certain avatar but due to the limits it will look very squeezed like last time. Meh.

Nice set, I love that trippy goat man :D

also i really hope that package arrives tomorrow.

I didn't know about the Bell Tree Choice awards until now, haha. I'd never win anything because I'm so irrelevant on here

I didn't know about the Bell Tree Choice awards until now, haha. I'd never win anything because I'm so irrelevant on here

Is there a thread up somewhere? I feel it's my forum-istic duty to vote if there's a vote available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back