• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dear Playstation Network Customer,

Will this be similar to normal playstation plus.

Where everything is locked after the subscription ends?

I almost guarantee whoever hacked the PS3 network was hired under-the-table by Microsoft/somebody who likes Microsoft to take out the network. Nearly all of my friends that played on the PS3 network are buying XBOX360s now.

I almost guarantee whoever hacked the PS3 network was hired under-the-table by Microsoft/somebody who likes Microsoft to take out the network. Nearly all of my friends that played on the PS3 network are buying XBOX360s now.

I am planning on getting an Xbox, but the PSN problem has nothing to do with it. I may get a part time job soon, and it's convinced me that I can pay for Xbox Live. Only reason I would get Xbox is because of the Dedicated Servers it provides and a few games I'd like to try. I'll never sell my PS3 though, even if PSN would go down like this again.

I know this guy is being serious but, just some of the things he says, like: "Number 2! Video on my Number 2!... no, okay?"

I know this guy is being serious but, just some of the things he says, like: "Number 2! Video on my Number 2!... no, okay?"

typical mexican teenager posting videos on the internet.
>talks about **** he doesn't know about
>assumptions and opinions clearly ****ing ********
>doesn't know **** to begin with
>still feels entitled enough to record and post a video of him stuttering like a dumbass about **** he didn't take the time to check

i wish i could laugh, but these people make me rage.
first person to call me racist gets a wall of text in return, btw.

>still feels entitled enough to record and post a video of him stuttering like a dumbass about **** he didn't take the time to check

omgrasist.

That was a bit unnecessary to say...

Anonymous would have fessed up to it. They're too prideful to let someone else take credit for their work. I somehow doubt it's them.

Sarcasm bro?

@Bacon Boy Anon SAID it wasn't them.

Nah, i guess as long as i can get some free stuff with PS+, i guess.

I guess guess guess guess guess guess guess guess guess.

That's not the best proof, though.

We discovered that the intruders had planted a file on one of our Sony Online Entertainment servers named “Anonymous” with the words “We are Legion.” I got this from the newest PS Blog post.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...e-of-representatives/comment-page-4/#comments
anonymous has better things to do than dick around in sony's business

if one ****ing ****** put it in there trying to be cool, that's one thing, but the whole of anonymous is not represented by one *** who can run a OS put together by another person trying to look like a badass..

it's represented as a bunch of fags who post on 4chan, etc
4e23ddbfa9de09951516c97c79c4b5cc.gif

Why cant sony just work on on-line gaming first, THEN work on the other services second.

Back