Dear Playstation Network Customer,

Will this be similar to normal playstation plus.

Where everything is locked after the subscription ends?

I almost guarantee whoever hacked the PS3 network was hired under-the-table by Microsoft/somebody who likes Microsoft to take out the network. Nearly all of my friends that played on the PS3 network are buying XBOX360s now.

I almost guarantee whoever hacked the PS3 network was hired under-the-table by Microsoft/somebody who likes Microsoft to take out the network. Nearly all of my friends that played on the PS3 network are buying XBOX360s now.

I am planning on getting an Xbox, but the PSN problem has nothing to do with it. I may get a part time job soon, and it's convinced me that I can pay for Xbox Live. Only reason I would get Xbox is because of the Dedicated Servers it provides and a few games I'd like to try. I'll never sell my PS3 though, even if PSN would go down like this again.

I know this guy is being serious but, just some of the things he says, like: "Number 2! Video on my Number 2!... no, okay?"

I know this guy is being serious but, just some of the things he says, like: "Number 2! Video on my Number 2!... no, okay?"

typical mexican teenager posting videos on the internet.
>talks about **** he doesn't know about
>assumptions and opinions clearly ****ing ********
>doesn't know **** to begin with
>still feels entitled enough to record and post a video of him stuttering like a dumbass about **** he didn't take the time to check

i wish i could laugh, but these people make me rage.
first person to call me racist gets a wall of text in return, btw.

>still feels entitled enough to record and post a video of him stuttering like a dumbass about **** he didn't take the time to check

omgrasist.

That was a bit unnecessary to say...

Anonymous would have fessed up to it. They're too prideful to let someone else take credit for their work. I somehow doubt it's them.

Sarcasm bro?

@Bacon Boy Anon SAID it wasn't them.

Nah, i guess as long as i can get some free stuff with PS+, i guess.

I guess guess guess guess guess guess guess guess guess.

That's not the best proof, though.

We discovered that the intruders had planted a file on one of our Sony Online Entertainment servers named “Anonymous” with the words “We are Legion.” I got this from the newest PS Blog post.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011...e-of-representatives/comment-page-4/#comments
anonymous has better things to do than dick around in sony's business

if one ****ing ****** put it in there trying to be cool, that's one thing, but the whole of anonymous is not represented by one *** who can run a OS put together by another person trying to look like a badass..

it's represented as a bunch of fags who post on 4chan, etc
4e23ddbfa9de09951516c97c79c4b5cc.gif

Why cant sony just work on on-line gaming first, THEN work on the other services second.

Back