• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PSN wil be down for a bit.

I hope mother russia will be up soon, that way me and reznov can take out what remains of the reich in co-op mode.

Tis back up in the US now. Shop is still down. probably to give everyone the 30 Day Plus.

Anybody else having some connection problems? I know it might either because of the sheer amount of people online right now or the fact that it's just been restored but PSN lags really bad online.

Attachments

• portal2-hug.jpg
    portal2-hug.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 7
Doesn't look like PSN is 100% up just yet. Stores, Account Management and other things are still down.

I just went back and read through the begining of this thread until the end its funny seeing, oh psn is down for a couple days so what? Then the , Its been down for a while now. then the reason. then the reaction to afformentioned reason. Then the phase where nobody cared. then the restoration, then the cold robotic love.

Back