• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Gates Open Thread

Will probably be opening my gates from today onwards - so if any one wants to drop by, re-unite a lost kitten with her mother then feel free. Just remember to BE NICE. Oh and if you take any fruit please plant a few trees with any different fruit you may have - Thank you!

AC:LGTHC - 4126-7563-3021
Town - Kalm
Name - Cat

Last edited:
I'm available on weekdays from 4-9 pm est. I'm up whenever I feel like on the weekends so couldn't give you a definite answer. If anyone wan't to help me with the town I started less than a month ago contact me here first. My friend code is in my profile.

I'm usually on a lot, and try to have my gate open.
I just restarted my town last week so not much done..
but my gate's open right now!

Last edited:
Hi everyone. I'mma be opening my gates soon if anyone wants to come :p. Just restarted AC:CF so I'd like a bit of company. Send me a message and I'll give you my friend code.
Also, bring yo fruits!

My gate is open for anyone who wants to come over. Just message me your friend code and other details! Mine are in the signature. :) (My gate will be open for an hour, if no one comes, I'll close it)

My Gates are Open!

I'll try to keep them open majority of the time when I'm on. I'm new, so it's not that nice of a town yet, but I do have peaches!

My info's in my signature. Add me :D

realllly bored my gates open for awhile i b on alot now. . .

FC: 0819-7191-5224
Town: Forest
Name: Jaiden

My gates are currently open, everybody.
If I haven't added you yet, then please pm or message me.

My gate is open again, for anyone that wants to come over.

EDIT: My gate will be open in about an hour and a half.

Last edited:
Back