• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Shop

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
FAQ:

OMG why are the prices so high? - First of all, we don't want everyone going crazy and buying everything. We want the addons to have value. There will also be more ways to make Bells in the future. And we can always raise or lower the price of anything.

What are gifts?
- Gifts don't do anything other than show in your profile and postbit. Although I may take them out of the postbit. You can send these to other people as well. I didn't have time to make any, so I just put up that cake one right now.

Bank? - You can store your Bells in the bank but at the current interest rate, it's not really worth it.

Is this it? - No, a lot of items are still planned. Some things require the next version of the shop as well. I'm hoping for a big improvement to the shop system. It's supposed to come out in a month or two.

Ask any other questions you may have.

EDIT: Forgot to actually make the shop open, but now it is.

Last edited:
Nice additions.

Maybe we could bring back the arcade as a way of making bells?
Does that .gif option count for Signitures? Or is it PURELY avatars?

Nice, I have a question though, My avatar size hasn't increased, What happened?

Yeah but I made it a very small amount of interest. It's not worth putting anything in at the moment.
I make use for it by saving bells for something expensive(such as that group thingy which is 4,200 bells,I think).I already stored half the bells I have in it.

Back