• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

WHY REMOVE THIS TREYARCH?

My life is now complete. Thank you all COD nerds...

:l Shut up i dont go around saying pokemon nerds or anything like that
Anyway i only make thsi topic because i found it kinda cool if you dont then dont even bother bumping up my topic and letting more people whho wouldnt be intrested see it

and before anyone asks no im not insulting pokemon its a great series but its just not what intrests me

Last edited:
Sorry, it's just that every single guy at my school talks about COD, whether its Black Ops, Modern Warfare, whatever. Only my best friend doesn't talk about it very much, but he has it.
I don't have it/want it/ever want it.

:l Shut up i dont go around saying pokemon nerds or anything like that
Anyway i only make thsi topic because i found it kinda cool if you dont then dont even bother bumping up my topic and letting more people whho wouldnt be intrested see it

and before anyone asks no im not insulting pokemon its a great series but its just not what intrests me

U mad?

CoD 4 = MP5 = German Weapon
CoD 5 = Mp40 = German Weapon
CoD 6 = Ump45 = German Weapon
CoD 7 = Ak74u = Russian Weapon
CCCombo-breakerrrrrr..

CCCombo-breakerrrrrr..

Haha I never noticed that.
They should all be combined to make a new nazi zombie gun

But for assault rifles its
COD4=M4A1=American
COD5=STG-44=German
COD6=Scar-h= American
COD7=Famas= French
If the Famas was german there would be a pattern :)

Last edited:
So this is funny. They finally acknowledge the overpoweredness of the SMG that ruined their last game as a joke. Too bad they didn't bother to fix it in World at War.

Bastards. Call of Duty is in the ****ter anyways. But it's still surprisingly fun to play, even if you are surrounded by sewage.

CCCombo-breakerrrrrr..

CoD4's MP5 was not overpowered, if that's what you're suggesting.

Back