• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pokemon Black/White

Which new Pokemon game do you have?

• Total voters

twinkinator

Numismatist
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
ど
う
森
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Hey people-

I've been thinking about getting Pokemon Black or Pokemon White. Does anybody know any differences? Which one do you have/recommend? Please post pictures if you can, I would love to see the new Pokemon.

Thanks!

Hey people-

I've been thinking about getting Pokemon Black or Pokemon White. Does anybody know any differences? Which one do you have/recommend? Please post pictures if you can, I would love to see the new Pokemon.

Thanks!

Theres the following for this:

The Pok?mon Black and white mega thread.
Bulbapedia
Serebii

y'know
what would've helped is if you linked to those things instead of just typing them
that way it'd be easier to show

i have pokemon black, and i am enjoying it. i think that most of the better version exclusives (the green psychic jelly babby :3) are in white, but i'm not sure of all the differences. http://serebii.net/ should have all the info you'd ever want on the games, their differences.. oh yeah. they've got you covered and then some.

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-bw/ <-- if you just wanna browse over the new pokemon.
they're not all stellar, but they're alright once you spend some time with them.
reminds me far too much of digimon, though.. but could just be me.

i'd say get it if you're interested, and if it's on sale. some places did that when it was released.. dunno about now.

oh, and a heads up: unless you have a DSi, there's a good chance you won't be able to use wifi/connect to the internet. the main things that matter that you'd be missing would be the dream world/game sync (dunno exactly what that is), global trade station, and wifi battles.. but the main game is still there, totally playable if you have a friend that has it. just don't go hoping for internet.. unless you have a DSi. in which case, go nuts. :)

White forest for White, Black City for Black.

Shaga (final Gym Leader) for Black, Iris (final Gym Leader) for White.

Whats the difference between those gym leaders and the forest/city?

The Gym Leaders, the only difference is the gender of their Pokemon and the forest has many Pokemon not normally seen in the Isshu region and the city has lots of people to battle.

The Gym Leaders, the only difference is the gender of their Pokemon and the forest has many Pokemon not normally seen in the Isshu region and the city has lots of people to battle.

Which do you recommend then?

I like forests so I went with white, thats honestly my only reason.

Although, black city looks like something from Tron....

At some stores there are good deals so I was gonna get it soon, but they are buy one get one 50% off or somehow you buy two...but I don't need both. I'll google it later and see. Thanks for the help!

At some stores there are good deals so I was gonna get it soon, but they are buy one get one 50% off or somehow you buy two...but I don't need both. I'll google it later and see. Thanks for the help!

No problem. Which ever one you get, it will most likely please you.

yeah, that's the only reason i got it. try and ask a friend if they're gonna get it, and get it together. it'd be like $20-25 that way.

white city has pokemon, black city has trainers, there's not a whole lot of differences.. and it's a totally optional thing.
the only real differences are as always, the version exclusives, and the legendaries. and that's up to preference. everything else is really about the same.

Neither, opted to pre-order The Sims Medieval instead, I'm intrigued to try it, even though all previous Sim side-series have been ****.

Back