• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Resident Evil 4

goobbashell

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Im thinking about making a video reveiw of RE4 from start to finish. I know its an older game, but its a pretty amazing game that kept me coming back. I think it should be pretty cool. i know alot or almost all of the secrets in the game, and people can let me know if i miss anything. With that, What did you think of RE4?

Oh man, RE4 is like one of my favorites! :3 That'd be a fun video review because it's such a great game.

I tottaly agree, Im waiting on my Dazzle that I ordered then im goin to start it. I think I might just run through the game with my chicago typewritter, just to put some ease on the game for me scince Ill be recording and explaining the game lol. I have never done a video review before.

Ah a good game indeed, I don't normally like resident evil games but they just got that one right lol.

Good luck on the review just don't expect too much from commenters lol

Why? i had the gamcube version and it rocked, lost a disk so got the Wii version and that one was really nice to have :p

The Wii version was probably the best just for the fact for the the better aiming with the wiimote.

Back