• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Opinions on a LoZ: Four Swords Adventures Remake forNintendo Wii...

Would you like this remake to happen?

• Yes it would be a good idea.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No it wouldn't be a good idea.

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

JasonBurrows

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
LoZ: Four Swords Adventures Remake for Nintendo Wii...

Who would actually like Nintendo to remake this awesome game for the Nintendo Wii where you can use DS Wireless Connections or play over Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, it'd be more fun as you wouldn't need any fiddly wires and you could sit anywhere you wanted to to play as the DS Consoles are wireless. :)

I personally think this would be a good remake.

Last edited:
you mean on the wii?
it'd be nice if the wii supported gba-gcn connections with DS wireless somehow.. but that's stretching things a bit i think, so a remake'd be okay in my opinion..

i remember one of the first things i thought when the original ds was coming out was "holy mother of ****, they better make four swords online"

and then they didn't

>nintendo

How about a brand new Zelda game similar to Four Swords Adventures, instead of a remake? Four Swords Adventures is playable on Wii, after all.

Nope. Enough with the remakes and start new games on existing IPs like StarFox and F-Zero.

>Left 4 Hyrule. I laughed. FIGHT THE LEGION OF RE-DEADS.

Nah but seriously, I never played Four Swords. What would really be awesome to me is an updated version of Oracle of Ages/Seasons. That would hit all the right buttons in my book.

Nerver got to play the original four swords for gba because no one I know has it. I own it (it came with the link to the past), but can never play it. Sucks that it doesn't support wi-fi. I'd be fine with a port of four swords over to the 3DS.

me and my other friend who love zelda think this is the worst zelda ever made.
although that doesnt mean its bad.
its like saying the worst album the beatles made.

Back