Old Eggs
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Cake
I was wondering since this Celebi activated the event in Pok?mon HeartGold and Pok?mon SoulSilver, will it activate the Zorua Event in Pok?mon Black and Pok?mon White.

Here are it's statistics:
ID: 01300
OT: GAMESTP
Tag: Fateful Encounter
Form: Shiny
Ribbon: Classic Ribbon

Serebii. Or are you trying to use an action replay to get it? Cause I didn't check the stat thingy.

What happened is, I traded it from someone I met on YouTube.
But it still worked on the HG/SS Event.

So, I am thinking, what about the B/W Event.
If I can get a confirmation that it might work, I should be able to get all exclusive B/W Pok?mon ASAP.

Im going to go to GameStop this week and getting some Celebis so you can have one.

What happened is, I traded it from someone I met on YouTube.
But it still worked on the HG/SS Event.

So, I am thinking, what about the B/W Event.
If I can get a confirmation that it might work, I should be able to get all exclusive B/W Pok?mon ASAP.
If it triggered the event in HG/SS, then it will trigger the event in Black and White.

If it triggered the event in HG/SS, then it will trigger the event in Black and White.

Alright, cool, I guess I can accept a future Nintendo Employee's opinion.
I say this as I can see you working for Nintendo.
You are very knowledgeable Tyeforce. :)

If you ever need anyone to say a few good words about you to Nintendo of America, let me know, I've got their Support Email. ;)

Protip: Go to Gamestop on the 6th of March (Americans) and get Celebi and Victini, whilst you pick up Black/White.

Alright, cool, I guess I can accept a future Nintendo Employee's opinion.
I say this as I can see you working for Nintendo.
You are very knowledgeable Tyeforce. :)

If you ever need anyone to say a few good words about you to Nintendo of America, let me know, I've got their Support Email. ;)
Haha, thanks, lol. Though, there's not much chance at all of me working for Nintendo any time soon, if ever, at least not while I'm living here.

Yes, the Celebi will activate the B/W event.
also, we'll be getting our shipments of B/W next week. Pretty excited.

I've been doing good. Working mostly and haven't really been getting on to post much.
Good, good.
If what you say is true, which I don't doubt whatsoever.
I would already have all of the Event Pok?mon to unlock all three of the exclusive Pok?mon in Black or White. :)

Good, good.
If what you say is true, which I don't doubt whatsoever.
I would already have all of the Event Pok?mon to unlock all three of the exclusive Pok?mon in Black or White. :)

Weird thing though, when you go to get Zorua you have to have a pokeball in your inventory or you can't get it. Guess it makes it more realistic. XD

I just transfer it with a MastehBall as I have 999 of them in Pok?mon HeartGold. ;)

It doesn't really matter what ball you use. Even though you have so many I wouldn't waste one on it, it just uses it up and takes it out of your inventory. Which game do you plan on getting?

Back