• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Naruto Shippuden; Ultimate Ninja Storm 2

Colour Bandit

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Orange (Fruit)
Just picked it up this morning, it's a cool game. I beat Deidara, but god he is so annoying to beat!
My favourite characters to play as so far are Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara, mainly because I find playing as them better, Deidara is good for a team match. I've only unlocked Deidara so far, hopefully I'll unlock Hidan, Kisame and Itachi soon.

Okay this game came out last year, but still, I'm free to talk about it right?!

Just picked it up this morning, it's a cool game. I beat Deidara, but god he is so annoying to beat!
My favourite characters to play as so far are Sasuke, Naruto and Gaara, mainly because I find playing as them better, Deidara is good for a team match. I've only unlocked Deidara so far, hopefully I'll unlock Hidan, Kisame and Itachi soon.

Okay this game came out last year, but still, I'm free to talk about it right?!
I think its alright and fun but its terribley unbalanced
Hold sqaure as Deidara on PS3 to win

I was slightly disapointed with the battle against Kisame, he was easy to beat, but Itachi spammed his Crows, so he pissed me off. Now I'm up against Sasori, the evil puppet dude. I just hope I can unlock Hidan soon.

Back