• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nazi zombie Acension rumors/ theorys Discussion

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
User Title Color Change
The new nazi zombie map acension will be released on febuary 1st and march 1st depending on your console
I made this topic for people to discuss there thoughts and what they have haerd about this mao

A rumor that i heard is that the PPSH is on the wall like the mp40 was in kino but unlike WAW it doesnt have a drum mag

The picture i have attached seems to have a new character at the left but its actually richtofen if you look closely

Attachments

• Acension.jpg
    Acension.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 20
The Monkeys are a cool touch. And I'm pretty curious about the two new perks, heard one of them is supposedly Marathon.

I heard something about the monkeys stealing your perks? D:

@Tom Yes one seems to be marathon and the other makes it soo you dont losse perks when you go down

@Thunderstruck From the looks of the inside xbox trailer the monkeys destroy perk machines and you must repair them

@Tom Yes one seems to be marathon and the other makes it soo you dont losse perks when you go down

@Thunderstruck From the looks of the inside xbox trailer the monkeys destroy perk machines and you must repair them

Oh, i see, guess that doesn't sound as annoying.

@Elly and Sewer: YOU'RE BOTH STUPID! >=D

D: Don't lie to me like that, you might get my hopes up.

Servers have been down for me for a while. I could care less trying to even download a DLC that isn't going to work.

The PhD Fopper (I think that's what it's called) is really fun to use, my bro and I ended up taking turns diving down the staircase =P

Got to 31 only for it to be reset on the leader boards, thanks Treyarch

Yeah the monkeys are annoying especially when your stupid teammates won't protect the perks when your telling them to and throw DAMN GRENADES at them!

Im glad i have friends who take zombies seriously enough so i can play with them.

Last edited:
Well I'm gonna try to get to 78 or above, I got to 98 and 9001 on Kino and Five so ****ting myself for 2 weeks without sleep on Ascension should be easy

Back