• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Bell Tree IRC: Beginner's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminder:

When joining the irc you should probably hang out for about 5-10 minutes before departing. Conversation may have just come to a standstill.

And no, not all that many people play animal crossing in there anymore.

also reminder that if you join for 5 seconds and leave and then complain that there is nobody there to talk to then its because you only stayed for 5 seconds

Yes please I have a question about irc! I joined and because I'm a genius I misspelled my username! I tried to change it but alas I can no longer login. How do I change my username, good folks? :c

Yes please I have a question about irc! I joined and because I'm a genius I misspelled my username! I tried to change it but alas I can no longer login. How do I change my username, good folks? :c

did you actually register or did you simply type in a name and pass or just a username?

Try deleting it and redownloading it. Make sure to go into your recycle bin and press delete from there, when you redownload it should let you create another account.

did you actually register or did you simply type in a name and pass or just a username?

Wow I can't remember but I believe I just typed a username and password and voila I was there lol
with the stupid username misspelled, ah the shame :'c

- - - Post Merge - - -

Try deleting it and redownloading it. Make sure to go into your recycle bin and press delete from there, when you redownload it should let you create another account.

Delete it?? How do I delete TBT irc, it's here on the site I didn't download it....

Last edited:
Wow I can't remember but I believe I just typed a username and password and voila I was there lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Delete it?? How do I delete TBT irc, it's here on the site I didn't download it....

Oh, i thought it was an application for your computer or something.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait a sec here

To register a name, first get the name you want to use. If your current name isn't the one you wish to register you can change it by typing /nick name.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably didn't actually register a name. You can just put in a name. What do you mean you can no longer log in?

I wanna know this too. I don't rly wanna go on my computer lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

One more question: Does using Mibbit or the chat button on the sidebar connect you too the whole IRC? Or does it only connect to the Mibbit/Tbt sidebar chat and not where everybody else is?

IRC doesn't work on mobile for me, which is why I've gone on like 2 times only oops

If you want irc on your phone you're best off downloading a client from your app store. I can't speak for apple but for android andchat works fine

@forek for your second question i'm not sure what you're talking about - the chat tab should take you straight to the tbt channel, maybe just no one was talking?

If you want irc on your phone you're best off downloading a client from your app store. I can't speak for apple but for android andchat works fine

@forek for your second question i'm not sure what you're talking about - the chat tab should take you straight to the tbt channel, maybe just no one was talking?

thanks, I think I got it to work on andchat!

For Android, AndroIRC is a really great app. If you have an Android Device and need help setting it up, feel free to PM me.

Guys are u referring to irc app or tbt irc?? Well the title says tbt irc so one would asume it's about that~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back