• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Xbox Live Friend List Thread

My gamertag has been changed to "Mr Brightside L" Other than that, Is anyone is up to play Call of Duty 4 or Counter Strike: GO?

My gamertag has been changed to "Mr Brightside L" Other than that, Is anyone is up to play Call of Duty 4 or Counter Strike: GO?

You have Black Ops or Gears 3? I'll play those with ya

You have Black Ops or Gears 3? I'll play those with ya

Yep, I have both. Though Gears seems to be unplayable for me now without the dedicated servers.
I haven't played Black Ops in awhile, so I guess I'll give it a try.

Edit: Waaaaait, how much is the map pack you need for dedicated servers? I have 800 MP.

Last edited:
Anybody want to play CoD, Halo, or Gears? Or anything really, I'm bored.

I don't think I ever posted, but my GT is now PaladinGallows
used to be TrikkiTech, so yeah.

Argh, I really need some microsoft points. My Xbox Live gold card expires on the 18th.

Smallgenie549. I wanted HappyHour but that was taken. :(

Gamertag: Smallgenie549
Games: Mass Effect, Mass Effect 2, Mass Effect 3, Skyrim, Madden 12, Arkham Asylum, Arkham City, LOTR: Conquest, LOTR War In The North, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Dead To Rights: Retribution
Name on TBT: Micah
Kinect: No
Xbox Live Vision: No
Keyboard: No

Gamertag: mlnintendo97 (Pretty stupid for Xbox Live, but I can be bothered to buy a points card...)
Games: None as of yet, I currently am using this for Windows 8, but I will be buying a Xbox 360 over the summer.
Name on TBT: mlnintendo97
Xbox Live Vision: No (What the heck is this anyway?)
Keyboard: Yes, as this is currently on a computer, not a Xbox.
Other notes: The only games I can currently play are the games that come pre-installed on a Windows 8 computer. The only multiplayer game I have at the moment are Pinball FX 2, so if you also have a Windows 8 computer (If it is on Xbox, which have no clue if it is on, you can probably play too!)

Also, I have added Andy and SockHead to my roster!

Yo I've been playing House Poker and Terraria lately if anyone has those games and wants to play just lemme know

My xBox Gamer tag is Alpacasso... I don't have many games at the moment, as I only just got the xBox 360. Thought I'd share anyway.

MysticCoffeeMan!:cool:

Gamertag: Pokebub123
Games: Halo (3, ODST, Reach, Wars, 4), Minecraft, and Mortal Kombat
Name on TBT: Pokebub
Other notes: none

Gamertag: AStraww
Games: Mainly M; single player RPG
Name on TBT: AStraw
Kinect: Occasionally
Xbox Live Vision: Noooo
Other notes: I really only add my friends. Be sure to talk to me, so we can get acquainted, before you want to play a game!

Gamertag: ArcticFox82
Games: Halo ODST, Halo 3, Halo Reach, Zoo Tycoon One, Minecraft, Battlefield 4 (One)
Name on TBT: WhitneyLeigh23
Kinect: Yes
Other notes: I'm almost always on, my favorites to play with others is Reach, Battlefield, and Minecraft.

Last edited:
Gamertag: EvoLancerX
Games: Titanfall, Final Fantasy XIII, Beautiful Katamari, Super Street Fight IV, Sonic '06.
Name on TBT: Reizo
Kinect: Yes
Other Notes: I really only play Titanfall nowadays.

Gamertag: Puffycheek
Games: Not too many anymore, since I really want to switch over and be on PC lol. Tired of keeping up with consoles. xP
Name on TBT: hyda (Wanna get a name change though D: )
Kinect: Nope!
Xbox Live Vision: No.
Other notes: I don't really get on much these days but can always add me if you want c:

Gamertag; Electricbluwolf (curse you 15 character limit)
Games; Well what haven't I got! Mainly Left for dead (1&2) at the moment but also got Red Dead Redemption, Fallout 3, Far Cry 3, and also Grand Theft Auto. Also have Castle Crashers and Battleblocks theatre. Will also be getting Minecraft in the future
Name on TBT; Electricbluewolf
Kinect; Nah
Xbox Vision; Nope
Other notes; a message saying that you're from TBT would be good :p

Last edited:
Back