• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Xbox Live Friend List Thread

Hey mine is Nothsa D3lug3 and I mostly play Halo Reach. Add me :D

I don't think i'll be updating this more. So there is no need to post here.

Gamertag: Evil Controls
Games: Modern Warfare 2, Castle Crashers, Duke Nukem 3D, Game Room, Call of Duty World at War, GTA San Andreas, Halo Waypoint.
Name on TBT: Tek

You're going to have to change me from HARD R to PoxyLemon

Roger said:
I don't think i'll be updating this more. So there is no need to post here.

As you seemed to of missed this.
And on that note, doesn't mean it'll stop people from posting their tags for others to add them.

Gamertag: Pachireecko.
Games: Call of Duty: Black Ops, Halo 3: ODST.
Name on TBT: Pachireecko.
Kinect: No.
Xbox Live Vision: No.
Keyboard: No.
Other notes: I don't have a proper gaming headset yet.

Gamertag: SonicPinhead
Games (So far): Halo Reach, Call of Duty: MW2
Name on TBT: SonicPinhead

I just got an Xbox about a week ago, I will not get Kinect, nor will I ever. I have 2 months of Live, thanks to the special deal they give new users. I use a USB keyboard, which works much better than a keypad. I don't have many friends, but I would like to have more. ;)

Sorry for the bump >_>;

But here is an update on mine, since mine is pretty outdated.
Gamertag: Decimo Espada
Games: Fable 2, Fable 3, Halo 3, Halo: Reach, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, DJ Hero 2, Call of Duty: Black Ops, Skate 2, Skate 3, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Midnight Club: Los Angeles, Burnout: Paradise, CastleCrashers, Portal 2, Battlefield Bad Company 2, Halo 3: ODST, Borderlands, Dead Space 2
Name on TBT: BrokenDreamz
Kinect: No
Xbox Live Vision: No
Keyboard: No
Other notes: Please PM before adding so I know you are planning to add me.

Gamertag: mlnintendo97
Games: None as of yet, I do not own a Xbox 360... :(
Name on TBT: wtf is this?!
Kinect: No, but I might get one...
Xbox Live Vision: I have no clue what the hell this is either...
Keyboard: You mean the Chatpad on the controller? no, but I am going to get one when I get my Xbox 360 controller...
Other Notes: I plan on using Games for Windows, I have no clue as to whether a Xbox 360 is better or not...

Games for Windows isn't all that great. You'd be way better off getting an Xbox.

Gamertag: mlnintendo97
Games: None as of yet, I do not own a Xbox 360... :(
Name on TBT: wtf is this?!
Kinect: No, but I might get one...
Xbox Live Vision: I have no clue what the hell this is either...
Keyboard: You mean the Chatpad on the controller? no, but I am going to get one when I get my Xbox 360 controller...
Other Notes: I plan on using Games for Windows, I have no clue as to whether a Xbox 360 is better or not...

Tbt is The Bell Tree nickname, which yours is minimtendo97.
I agree with Gallows here. The only good game is the Flight Simulator. And if you dont have an Xbox, than what are you doing with a gamertag?

Back