• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Most unique game you've ever played?

NikoKing

Da Biggest Bears Fan!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is the most unique game you've every played? Basically what I mean is, what's the game that had a different style to it than other games in its genre, series, or franchise.

Mine has to be Pokemon Snap. It was the black sheep of the Pokemon spin-offs (which were usually pinball/puzzle games.)

The most unique game I've played recently... Cthulhu Saves the World.
Alot like the old Final Fantasys, but the name alone!

Any of the katamari games @_@ I lost 75% of what brain cells I HAD playing those games. CURSE YOU KING!

Portal. And I didn't finish because it puzzled me and it wasn't my computer. :T

Heavy Rain
sup indigo prophecy

I'd say either Katamari Damacy or Gmod, though i'm leaning more towards Gmod if not only because there are like 5 katamari games, now.
another one'd be ChuChu Rocket, since i'd have to say i've never seen a game quite like it. (there's one called rush on steam, but it's sadly entirely different if you know what i mean/understand the games)

Definitely "Oh N0ES!!!111" for the xbox live arcade. Look it up. Very strange, strange, game.

Back