• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Our population here on TBT is low my friend, very low

Offtopic: Oh my, other filipinos on the forum? I thought I was the only one!

Ontopic: LoL is my favorite game right now. It's basically all that I play on the pc right now. Add me breh: CrazyClyde
Playin' dem yordles all day.

Offtopic: Oh my, other filipinos on the forum? I thought I was the only one!

Ontopic: LoL is my favorite game right now. It's basically all that I play on the pc right now. Add me breh: CrazyClyde
Playin' dem yordles all day.

What server are you on?

Riven is my main. I love going top, though I'll usually lose either way due to feeder supports and adc's...
I also have lately been playing Veigar, Lee Sin, Malphite, and Olaf.
But mostly Riven, haha.

tumblr_m8kc6oiNnM1rrx53go9_1280.jpg

best character NA

sona janna for supports jigglin all day

draven vayne ad carries winnin all day

orianna annie ap carries burstin all day

shyvana twisted fate jungle gankin all day

rumble lee sin top lane sustainin all day

that is one smexy katarina

Been playing for less than a month, so I haven't really gotten around to trying a lot.

It's either Garen or Irelia only for me lol. And Sona now, just cause she's free for the week

I don't think TBT is the best site for fishing for referrals. Besides you get this crappy Twitch skin as a result wheras you can actually be useful with someone like Kog'maw or Ezreal instead.

LoL is basically the only PC game I play! Add me.

NA server: D0wnp0ur
EU server: YouMrMysterious

Since thread was bumped, might as well.

Was able to make an NA account.

Add me!

NA: RafrenGX
PH: TRQ Rafren

Maybe we can have a game between the people at TBT, hahaha

I'd love to try it, but I heard the community is a bit aggressive towards new players. :/

I'd love to try it, but I heard the community is a bit aggressive towards new players. :/

They've put in an honor system which has brought the population of idiots down quite a bit, although I still have plenty of encounters with them.

I'm up for some games this weekend if anybody wants to play, and if anyone needs some advice or help, feel free to ask. Timezone is AST.

I recently got into this cause of my friend. I'm not bad but I am not good XD

Add me:
NA: TsuyoiSanda (dont go on here much)
EU West: SirChickenCeaser

Well I played Dota 2 but I haven't played lol yet. Well they said that their community is bad and a lot of people swears or complaning (not much in Dota 2 maybe because Valve is strict about it). There are a lot of noobs that I do not sure about it.

Question: Do you think Philippines are the worst MoBA gamers or russians?

Back