• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Same with me. As the boosters get everyone up to the 5th divisions, if you get there even with all your effort, is really difficult to go up, because you always get the team that has trolls, afks and ragers...

Even with that, with a good team and friends, the game is great <3

That's why there's always 100-200 people in 5th divisions & about 5-20 people in divisions 1 or 2!! Bahh. My last ranked game our jungler was disconnecting/reconnecting every 3 minutes. We were all level 7+ & he was level 3. OMG. Needless to say I lost that game ):

Well I'm glad to say I climbed from decaying to silver 4 to gold and learned a lot of things along the way.

Last edited:
Anyone ever try Sona mid? it's pretty uncommon but dang it's fun and she's really strong. So many win streaks. I've only had some problems with Brand and Syndra.

Last edited:
Was against that once as Ahri a long time ago.. I got first blooded lol

but now I have no problem with it

Last edited:
I've seen a Sona mid once; she was abysmal. I'm pretty sure it was just a troll.
I'm in silver 4 right now, but I realllly want that victorious Morgana skin, since she is my main.
At the same time though, climbing is so stressful...

yep it is

5 series dealing with afks was not fun. the only legit series i had was my final one LOL

e6efde435b.png

AHHHHHHH
gold 1 the dream

League of Legends is related to StarCraft 2 how? :p
League of Legends is related to DotA how?

SC2 is one of the top 5 most watched and highest earning eSports in the world right now, I'm just seeing if there are any fans on TBT. If so I'd consider making a thread just for it, but I'm not expecting to find anyone.

League of Legends is related to DotA how?

SC2 is one of the top 5 most watched and highest earning eSports in the world right now, I'm just seeing if there are any fans on TBT. If so I'd consider making a thread just for it, but I'm not expecting to find anyone.

They're both MOBAs. Starcraft 2 is not, it's an RTS. If you're looking for players making a Starcraft 2 thread is the way to go.

Even if all this Dota stuff is just trolling, you can't blame me if I enter this thread for the first time, the first thing I see is a giant poll about Dota, and then I go on to assume that the thread is more inclusive and not just about LoL. I have dozens of friends who play 1, 2 or all 3 of those games and all 3 are often talked about in the same conversation by casuals, pros or commentators so I thought it'd be a good place to ask. Never mind then, sorry I posted

Back