League of Legends

Have you played DotA before?

• Total voters
Why is the poll asking if we've played DotA not LoL? But for me... I actually have never played either and only played on blizzard's Moba so whateva

I accidentally pressed “yes I played it and I like it” cuz I thought it was talking about League of Legends. I haven’t played it and tbh the only thing that’s keeping me playing from it is really just the fanbase. I heard it’s much more saltier than LOL.

Anyways, I played league before, dropped it, and now I’m picking it up again. The game may have gone through many changes for the four years I’ve been gone, but my skills haven’t, cuz I still suck at it jskakakak

I love League! I actually bonded with so many irl friends through league. I haven't been playing as much because I pretty much dedicate all my free time to ACNH right now, but I'll probably go back to it eventually XD

I prefer playing ARAM because it's less of a commitment. I never play ranked.
When I do play summoner's rift, I go for support because I hate being alone...
My absolute favourite champion is Lux. I just love her so much <3

Ooh a LoL thread! Even though I started playing 2 years ago, there's still so much that I don't know about this game. I am still learning new things about it every time I play lol. I mainly play ADC MF/Cait > Support Lux > Mid Lux/Zoe. I've been having a lot of success with Zoe these days. She is so annoyingly fun lol!

Back