• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Birthday Thread

17th December is mine :blush:
I was actually due on Christmas day but was born early.

Today is my sister's birthday. I hate her so much.

My birthday is July 2.

Last edited:
happy birthday to Lucanosa
(turn on your vm's)

this, i hate when i wanna congrats people and they are like private/added friends only lol :/

(they have reason i'm sure but still well happy bday everyone i couldn't greet)

its my birthday and my mum just went out to buy loads of food that i like and i'm so happy

Last edited:
I'm the other person whose birthday is today! Woo! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

its my birthday and my mum just went out to buy loads of food that i like and i'm so happy

Also happy birthday person-who-shares-a-birthday-with-me!

Happy birthday to bunstelle!!!!!

:D aka pechue, velvete, p e o n y, ghostelle, pinelle, maybe some others I don't remember hahaha

happy birthday yo

aka pechue, velvete, p e o n y, ghostelle, pinelle, maybe some others I don't remember hahaha

gonna need a bigass birthday cake to fit all those names on it

Happy birthday, bunstelle! I kinda wanted to send you a vm but those are off so I hope you see this!

Happy birthday to bunstelle!!!!!

:D aka pechue, velvete, p e o n y, ghostelle, pinelle, maybe some others I don't remember hahaha

happy birthday yo

gonna need a bigass birthday cake to fit all those names on it

Happy birthday, bunstelle! I kinda wanted to send you a vm but those are off so I hope you see this!

Thank you for the birthday wishes! I truly appreciate them. <3

Last edited:
Back