• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Birthday Thread

Psychonaut

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Why not start one birthday thread instead of one every other day?

Whether or not this takes off/is used as the sole birthday thread,

Happy Birthday Bluesunlit! hope you enjoy Jeremy's mass present to all of us. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this idea. The birthday threads were really starting to come in every day.

But it... makes them less special. :c

On the other hand, it's a lot more efficient. Regardless, happy birthday, Bluesunlit! ^^

We just need Psycho to update this thread every day with someone's birthday. Put the past ones all in a spoiler.

personality'd be the only reason to use this thread as an omni-birthday thread.. and the birthday threads all basically said the same thing, TBH. There's only so many ways you can say happy birthday without using happy birthday.

(what have i done)

feel free to post cakes and bday stuff, i'll try and keep up with whose b-days it is & update as necessary.

Today is my half birthday.

Woo.

Lol, when ever I hear 'half birthday' I always thing of that Vicar of Dibley episode.

I agree with Ron- whilst this takes up less space, I do think it is pretty cool having your own b'day thread made by someone :)

Happy Birthday Pear! :D

Happy birthday Pear! Hope you have a totally rad day. ^^

And happy belated birthday Zr88, hope it was a good one. :3 Hope someone drew you some birthday art as rad as the stuff you draw for other people!

haha Aww thanks :) and yes it was a good one. Stayed home and worked all day but still had fun.

Back