Birthday Thread

Psychonaut

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Why not start one birthday thread instead of one every other day?

Whether or not this takes off/is used as the sole birthday thread,

Happy Birthday Bluesunlit! hope you enjoy Jeremy's mass present to all of us. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
But it... makes them less special. :c

On the other hand, it's a lot more efficient. Regardless, happy birthday, Bluesunlit! ^^

We just need Psycho to update this thread every day with someone's birthday. Put the past ones all in a spoiler.

personality'd be the only reason to use this thread as an omni-birthday thread.. and the birthday threads all basically said the same thing, TBH. There's only so many ways you can say happy birthday without using happy birthday.

(what have i done)

feel free to post cakes and bday stuff, i'll try and keep up with whose b-days it is & update as necessary.

Lol, when ever I hear 'half birthday' I always thing of that Vicar of Dibley episode.

I agree with Ron- whilst this takes up less space, I do think it is pretty cool having your own b'day thread made by someone :)

Happy Birthday Pear! :D

Happy birthday Pear! Hope you have a totally rad day. ^^

And happy belated birthday Zr88, hope it was a good one. :3 Hope someone drew you some birthday art as rad as the stuff you draw for other people!

haha Aww thanks :) and yes it was a good one. Stayed home and worked all day but still had fun.

Back