• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Birthday Thread

Today is my little sister's birthday! She turned 9 today. My dad brought 8 boxes of pizza, my mom baked lots of cupcakes and she bought boxes of kool-aid for her class. I got some pizza too :) (the party continues tomorrow, with the cake and probably some shopping!)

She got lots of gifts and people talked to her a lot, so hopefully she has friends for the rest of the year...

Today's my birthday! I'm 23 now :)

Hoping to go out later and get a cake and maybe a gift or two for myself.

Last edited:
My birthday is this Saturday! ^^
I bought a secondary ACNL game for myself to play, and we'll be going out to a nice Hot Pot place, yum!
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Last edited:
December 2nd is my baby brother's birthday. Technically right now it's his birthday as it's past 12am, but I don't really consider it until morning :p

Anyway, we're hoping to eat lots of food and get a nice cake! He's 2 now, by the way.

Happy birthday to everyone that had theirs during the mogmas holidays, it's a hell to navigate the site on my tiny phone but yeah hope y'all had a good time!

Profile aren't working again, so I'll say it here. Happy Birthday JC!

We need notifs for friends bdays.

Happy belated bday Issi, my child :3

Back