• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Steam Friend List Thread

Looking for lethal company groups or people who like to VC and play stick fight: the game :v

If you see THAT game in my recently played... it was a gift from a friend (enxssi)

My profile is private but let me know that you added me through this forum and I’ll accept people from here :)

Here’s a list of multiplayer games I play which will stay updated

My profile is private but let me know that you added me through this forum and I’ll accept people from here :)

idk how many games we have in common (i think I have DRG but it may have been on gamepass?? i dont remember) i also have TTS, stardew valley and skullgirls if you ever wanted to play those, idk nothin about 40k and i'm a scrub when it comes to skullgirls but OH WELL

my steam is here! https://steamcommunity.com/id/ireallylovechicken123/

If anyone feels like adding me, I'll accept! :)
Steam profile 🖥️
Post automatically merged:

It's a shame that CTR's remake never came to PC. I play the Switch version too, just not anymore. Did you ever end up getting the Champion Kart? I got it in the dinosaur and Halloween seasons.

Back