• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Steam Friend List Thread

Added some people here. If you see FearMyWrench come up in your invite requests, that's me!

Sorry to hear that. It happened to my account once as well. I simply rotated my password for about two weeks after having one generated by steam to keep it from happening again. And then all was well.

I have a new Steam ID since obviously my other one got hacked.
Nikoking54

Have you tried contacting Steam Support to get your old account back?

okay

so i'm taking this as a smart-ass "i'm better than pc gaming" reply, or your name on steam isn't Tyeforce.

also, that picture below that tells you how much i'm playing tf2 links to my steam profile, lazies.

No, his Steam actually is Tyeforce. I added him the other day.

okay

so i'm taking this as a smart-ass "i'm better than pc gaming" reply, or your name on steam isn't Tyeforce.

also, that picture below that tells you how much i'm playing tf2 links to my steam profile, lazies.
Uh, no. I didn't mean to imply anything like that. I posted "Guess" because I figure most people here who know me well enough to add me on Steam should know that I use the name Tyeforce for everything.

Uh, no. I didn't mean to imply anything like that. I posted "Guess" because I figure most people here who know me well enough to add me on Steam should know that I use the name Tyeforce for everything.
steam search sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

steam search sucksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Why do you need to search? Just click Add Friend on the Friends window and type in Tyeforce and bam.

Have you tried contacting Steam Support to get your old account back?

yeah, but from what I hear their support isn't the greatest so the Nikoking54 account is the one I'll use until I can get my previous one back.

Back