• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Desktop Dungeons

AndyB

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Cherry (Fruit)
Desktop Dungeons is an evil little dungeon-crawling game designed to run on anything and be played in 10 minutes or less. Does that means it's easy? Hell no.

Available for free - http://www.qcfdesign.com/?cat=20

Also, discuss.

I cant beat the room boss, I got to level 9 and did everthing in the place and had 2 health and mana potions and weakened him with fire but still couldnt do it...

Edit: Finally did it . 11:28

a friend showed me this awhile ago, it was fun.

Looks really cool. I'll try it out later.

=)

AndyB said:
Tyeforce said:
AndyB said:
Desktop Dungeons is an evil little dungeon-crawling game designed to run on anything
QCF Design said:
Download version 0.15 (updated 17 October, 4.3 MB, Windows only)
wat
I did not see this, sorry about this. Should of looked into it. =(
It's fine, lol. I'm just giving you are hard time. =p It's not my type of game, anyway.

B-b-bumpin'.
Anyways, been playing this for way too much time, and I was wondering if anyone's preordered/in the beta and had any opinions on whether or not it was worth upgrading from alpha.

B-b-bumpin'.
Anyways, been playing this for way too much time, and I was wondering if anyone's preordered/in the beta and had any opinions on whether or not it was worth upgrading from alpha.
I didn't even know there was anything more being done with the game. Thanks for the bump!

Back