• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you had a video game to play for the rest of your life, which one would you pick?

ACCF18

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Title pretty much says all.

If you had JUST ONE video game to play for the rest of your life... which one would you pick?

I would pick LoZ: Ocarina of Time, since that game never gets old. It's also my favorite video game of all-time.

Gee, I don't know. :L

Maybe something like Fable 2 (even though I've never played it) or some other sandbox RPG with tons of content, because it would keep things fresh.

Megamannt125 said:
That's easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=147rTHgKmXY
My most replayed game ever.
no offense, as i totally loved the game, but how can you stand playing it more than twice at most? the controls are supposed to immerse you, so the loose controls are fine, but there's only so much you can actually do in the game..

after the first playthrough, isn't it basically hard mode + time trial, and collecting the white tails and apples? :/ eh.

mine'd be TF2, simply because of the amount of replayability and content in the game. mods totally count. :3

if not that, then everyday genius: square logic or GTA San andreas. because thousands of puzzles and dicking around in sandboxes

It would be a tie between Animal Crossing for Nintendo Gamecube and Grand Theft Auto IV for the PlayStation 3.

Grand Theft Auto IV. All of my friends have it, and, when we are all playing together, it's hilarious and lasts for hours. I can never get tired of that game when friends are playing.

Psychonaut said:
Megamannt125 said:
That's easy.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=147rTHgKmXY
My most replayed game ever.
no offense, as i totally loved the game, but how can you stand playing it more than twice at most? the controls are supposed to immerse you, so the loose controls are fine, but there's only so much you can actually do in the game..

after the first playthrough, isn't it basically hard mode + time trial, and collecting the white tails and apples? :/ eh.

mine'd be TF2, simply because of the amount of replayability and content in the game. mods totally count. :3

if not that, then everyday genius: square logic or GTA San andreas. because thousands of puzzles and dicking around in sandboxes
The story, the fights are an absolute blast to do, plus the music really helps. When I first beat it, I beat it around 2 more times afterwards.

Okay, hate on my post if you want but IDGAF. It's a tie between MW2 and MGS4....

FarrenTheRobot said:
LittleBigPlanet 2.

I have access to the community, meaning infinite games. (y)
Clever.

I think I'll go with that as well. It's this, Pokemon Puzzle League(Challenge?), or The World Ends With You.

robo.samurai said:
Super Mario Bros. allstars because it's 4 games in 1 :D
Aww... damn it lol. Now that you mention it, I would pick Legend of Zelda: Collectors Edition or Sonic Mega Collection.

Back