• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you play Facebook Games?

Trundle

Voted Best RPer (TBT Awards 2016)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Perfect Cherry
Pink Balloon
Pink Balloon
Mango
Purple Balloon
Purple Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Orange Bunny Balloon
Festival Lantern
White Crescent Moon
I can't stand any of the facebook games. Every once in awhile I see one, like it for 2 days, then drop it. They're all repetitive games and you can't accomplish anything from them. They are stealing the time of day.

You?

I always have time(at least 12hrs a day) so I need something to do(other than be on here) so I play some Facebook games.

Nope, I avoid them because I know if I start I will become addicted. All the people in my school are obsessed with playing family feud..... I am very tempted to play and see why it is so fun.

LCA_Allstars said:
I always have time(at least 12hrs a day) so I need something to do(other than be on here) so I play some Facebook games.
Read a flippin' book.

These are hours you'll never get back.

I played this one called Baking Life for a couple months a while back. Got tired of all those FB games.

I FarmVille'd but then it got boring.

They irritate me for some inexplicable reason, so I'd have to say no. Though I was an avid FarmVille player last year. God that was such a waste of valuable time.

A few, much to my chagrin.

I know all the behavorial psychology behind them, yet I STILL play. ;;~;;

If I have absolutely nothing else to do.

Only then. I've only went to that conclusion once.

No, I used to play Mafia Wars because a few of my family played it, but not anymore. Most of the games on there might freeze my comp. :l

Rorato said:
If I have absolutely nothing else to do.

Only then. I've only went to that conclusion once.
Heh. I see what you mean. It's impossible for me to have nothing else to do.

Back