• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games you're embarrassed to tell your friends that you play them

[Nook]

Banned/Suspended
Bells
User Title Color Change
User Title Color Change
None.

I feel proud of what I play, even if my friends laugh at what I play.

They have laughed at Pokemon (they think it's just stupid), Mario Kart (because karts don't blow up into pieces), SSBB (no blood), AC (looks like a "little kid" game), and other games that may not be realistic or violent enough, and yet I am still proud of what I like and play.

I'm awfully hard to persuade, and I shall never let anyone change my opinions.

None would actually care or know what I'm talking about.

Mississippifeelsbadman

Most of the people I talk with don't really judge or hate on what I play. Might joke around about it though.

only game i play that may be shameful is either some casual game i play, or harvest moon.

not that i don't tell them, just that it isn't as hardcore as others. or something.

WoW, I used to think it was a sad *censored.3.0*'s game. I still do, but it's just too darn addicting to drop now.

Moral: Never even try WoW.

Marcus said:
WoW, I used to think it was a sad *censored.3.0*'s game. I still do, but it's just too darn addicting to drop now.

Stupid Nigel :(

I have no friends. =(

Joking. If it were one, it would be Animal Crossing, but I don't even play it anymore.

Animal Crossing, although I don't really play it and wouldn't be embarrassed to say I played it.

Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon games..

A huge amount of people play Pokemon games at my school though. When HeartGold and Soulsilver released, everyone in the hallways had their Pokewalkers on them, haha.

Jake. said:
Marcus said:

Stupid Nigel :(
How does this tie into Nigel?

None, really. :> Unless I'm talking to people who are anti-videogame in general, but then it doesn't come up in conversation.

None, I dont parade the games I play but if someone asked if I played it I would tell them.

None. Let haters hate, they're not going to tell me what I'm suppose to enjoy and what I'm not.

Back