• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hi thar 3DS slim

princess-zelda-3 said:
nope.
im going to get the first model (when its a bit cheaper, they're going to be like $300 when they're released x.x)
You'll be waiting a very long time.

I'm gonna wait until the 2nd or 3rd model, then I'll buy the 1st model because it might be cheaper. :)

I do not know. I'm not sure about getting a 3DS yet.

First model... THEY BETTER HAVE THE SAME SCREEN BRIGHTNESSES AS DS LITE OR BETTAR :mad:

Gonna wait out on this one.
3DSiLiteXXXL awaits me, or as soon as they release the purple-colored one.

-Aaron said:
oh god i forgot about that.

better not be teasing like the wii. :<

DS -> DS Lite -> DSi -> DSi XL -> 3DS -> 3DS Lite -> 3DSi -> 3DSi XL -> 4DS

Gonna happen, trust me.

Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
,Jan 1 2011, 12:36:28 AM]4DS

Gonna happen, trust me.
you are the game.
Wait....DS DIMENSION

You open up the DS, and you get sucked in a portal that sends you to an alternate dimension known as the "Menu" and go choose games, and in games where there are playable characters, you turn into that character.

DATS IN 3019 DUUUDE

Psychonaut said:
-Aaron said:
oh god i forgot about that.

better not be teasing like the wii. :<
Where the HECK is my Pink Wii at?!@!?! :p

Unless it has heaps more featured and stuff. But I'm still going to buy it once it comes out.

[Nook said:
,Jan 1 2011, 12:58:51 AM]
Psychonaut said:
[Nook said:
,Jan 1 2011, 12:36:28 AM]4DS

Gonna happen, trust me.
you are the game.
Wait....DS DIMENSION

You open up the DS, and you get sucked in a portal that sends you to an alternate dimension known as the "Menu" and go choose games, and in games where there are playable characters, you turn into that character.

DATS IN 3019 DUUUDE
LOL YOURE SO FUNNY!!

Now isn't it almost your nap-time?

[Nook said:
,Jan 1 2011, 12:36:28 AM]DS -> DS Lite -> DSi -> DSi XL -> 3DS -> 3DS Lite -> 3DSi -> 3DSi XL -> 4DS

Gonna happen, trust me.
Why would they have a 3DSi? The i means a camera, doesn't it? And 3DS has (3?) of those, lol.

Back